Chapter 27 : The Fight : Part 1

Authors P.O.V

Around 2.30 am they did it again at the balcony. Hanseol can't whine as much as she wanted too because he put his fingers inside of her mouth to suck. It's freaking crazy. Lucky no one was around when they two fucked like rabbits.

Around 4 am they two slept again as if the sex didn't happen. Is this how married people have sex? Like having schedules. Kinda woke up around 8 am as HanSeol can feel someone literally railing her up. And it's true, Taehyung was in between her legs saying it's breakfast time.

Around 9 am Taehyung's got a call from Soobin, reminding him about a meeting. He was sighing loud. Not that he didn't want to work, he love his work but he wants to spend more time with Han. This the first weekend they are spending together. Before this, even they return from Paris they didn't get much time to be with each other. They're weekend aswell always get busy with company works.

Around 9:30 am, since he's a bit bumped out because the weekend is over, Han gave him a suck. More like him just using her mouth. He never had someone before to willingly let her mouth to be fucked like that. Whoever rejected this offer from him, they must not have a mouth then.

Around 11 am they had there brunch. Just simple dish and he was there to just watch her do the cooking.  Help as in, just hugging her and making it hard to do the chores.

Around 12 noon they both left to there respective office. Taehyung drop Han to her office first then left to his own office.

***

Afternoon, 12:30 pm.

"I noticed that you were not able to walk properly. Look likes you had a blast weekend." Rose knock Han's cabin door and Han allow her in.
"Stop it Rose. It's just-" Han try to come up with a excuse but she know she can't actually lie in front of the expert.
"Don't bother to lie. I can totally understand by your sore walk." Rose smirk.
"What you here for Rose?" Han change the topic with embarrassed face.
"Here, this is your today's list of appointment and schedule." Rose extend the binder towards Han.
"Will you recite it for me. Meantime I finish this drawing."
"Sure. So, so far you have only one task for the day which is field visit with Mr. Kim at 2:30 pm. He insisted that time slot because he wants to have a lunch with you." Han look over her shoulder to Rose with blinking eyes. Her head suddenly went to a overdrive analysis.

(Lunch, shit? I can't have lunch with Seonho. Because Taehyung always come to the office to have lunch with me. If I tell him not to come because I will have lunch with Seonho, he will definitely get mad which he already is. He isn't like the idea of me meeting him at the first place so how will he be agree on me having lunch with Seonho. Oh god! We both are such on good mood since this weekend. I don't want to spoil it. I hate his cold self.) She thought.

"Hello? Are you there?" Rose snap her finger in front of Han's eyes to get her attention.
"But I always had my lunch with Tae." Han said worriedly.
"Well, in that case you have to dump the idea of lunch with anyone of them. Since, Mr. Kim Seonho is meeting you after long time so you should drop the idea of lunch with Mr. Kim Sir. And please be honest while telling him. Otherwise there will be unnecessary misunderstanding."
"Or I can call Taehyung earlier for lunch and then at the meeting time with Seonho I can have lunch with him too. That way I don't need to get cancelled on anyone."
"But this way your stomach will get really hurt."
"Do you have any better idea. Which did not involve ditching lunch with any of them and made me a bad guy."
"I already told you the best option ma'am."
"Ugh! I hate it when you're right. Fine I let Taehyung know." Han rolled her eyes and said and Rose bow to her and leave the cabin with proud smile.