Chapter 25 : Weekend 69.

Author P.O.V

3 week passed away. And there relationship just bloom day by day. The clingyness, flirting even griding was there, but sex, that hot steamy session was currently off. Not because they didn't wanted to do but because every time they where about to start there session something always been an interuption. The work load is suddenly increases due to new launch of furniture outlets, which lead to bring numbers of new clients for the company.

Taehyung is sexually fustrated. The last and first time he tasted Han was when they are in Pairs and since then he is desparetly craving for her. Whereas, Han was little bit unbotherd when it comes to sex. She actually just enjoying that her husband finally being there for her, putting efforts in everything. Taehyung is type of husband she always dream off.

In morning they didn't leave the house without kissing eachother. In night cuddle and sleep was constant. And Taehyung's late night kissing secret is something he still following without failed. Taehyung has adopted one more new habit i.e he always come at lunch time in Han's office to have lunch together, even if his office is 30 minutes away from her.

"Hey Cub." Taehyung peek his head into her cabin and flash a boxy smile. Han turn on her office stool to see her loving husband. She was drawing a architecture on a drawing sheet for one of her client.
"Hey hubby. Just waiting for you." Han smile back.
"Are your yet not finished your work."
"It's a very complex design. But I will complete it after we finished our lunch. I'm so hungry." She rub her stomach in indication and Tae peck her lips with a smile.

They sit next to each other on the couch, in her cabin only. Just when Mark, a new intern knock on the door.
"Come in." Han order.
"Ma'am, oh Mr. Kim good afternoon. Should I come later."
"Yes." Taehyung answer evne before Han.
"Uh- sure. Just had to tell ma'am one thing, actually it's urgent."
"Didn't I-".... "Yes mark, go ahead." Han cut Taehyung midway.
"We got a call from Mr. Kim. He informed that he is in town and free so can we schedule field visit on this comming Monday, actually his secratary was on line."
"Sure." Han said and Taehyung roll his eyes on the mentioned name.
"Okay ma'am."
Mark was about to leave when Han stop him. "Wait Mark." She went to her desk and picked up some drawing sheet. "Can you please make this drawing into a solid blueprint."
"Yes ma'am." While taking the drawing sheets from Han's hand, Mark intentionally touched her which is not go unnoticed by her husband. But that time he didn't response because his head is filled with jealous over Seonho.

"Shall we had our lunch." Han said and Taehyung looked at her with cold expressionless face. Han was confused as Taehyung got up form his sit.
"I remember something important, so I have to go back to office. Also I don't have a appetite."
"All the sudden. Atleast have few bites with me." Han hold his hand and said.
"I can't it's urgent." He take out his hand from her grip and left. Leaving Hanseol dumbfounded.

Later while she is done with her office day and about to leave, She discovered that Mark, the new intern in civil department was got fierd by none other then CEO Taehyung. Hanseol was little confused, number of questions are in her head, like; why did he fire Mark? Why didn't he had lunch with her? Is there anything went wrong? Is she did anything worng this time?

Reaching to house she decided to have one on one conversation with her hubby to clear out her doubt, rather than give a chance to grow any misunderstanding between them but she found that Taehyung is staying is office today as there are certain work that he need to complete because tomorrow is weekend. This thing aswell seems odd to her. But she decided not to overthink anything. Once her husband got home, she will clear things out.

***

Night, 9:30 pm.

Taehyung office.