CHAPTER 39 : Hospital.

Afternoon, 3:15 pm.

Somehow they managed to keep her breathing going until they reach to the hospital.

The moment they barge into the hospital, doctor took away her fragile body into emergency ICU unit. Leaving Jin, Joon and Rose with full of anxiety.

Jin heart was floating with guilt

Jin heart was floating with guilt. Somewhere he feels that he is the one responsible for her condition. Don't know what happening inside the ICU room, but Jin is praying hard for her life. Jin's leg tumble and he scoot down on one of the waiting seat. Namjoon sit next to him. Whereas Rose went with a nurse to complete some paperwork formalities.

"Hyung.......H-hyung...." Namjoon seeing the elder so hurt and helpless for the first time. "Please talk to me.... I know something is bothering you, What is it?" Jin buried his face and sob into his palm.

"I-I just want h-her to live. I never w-wanted to hurt her..... It's it's my fault.... I hope she make it." Jin said between his sob.

Namjoon didn't understand why Jin blaming himself. It's not like Jin knows what going to happen to HanSeol. If we see, it's actually glad that he was there at the right time. So then why he taking all the blame? Is he missing something? Namjoon thought while try to calm him down by rubbing his back.

"Wait here Hyung. I will bring some water for you." Namjoon said and left the elder for some alone time so he can compose himself. Namjoon knows very well that Jin didn't like to look weak in front of the boys. Because he always wanted to be their strength. So, whenever he feel hurt he used to avoid boys until he composed himself. As Namjoon knows his friend very well just like Jin he think that it's better to leave Jin alone for sometimes.

After half an hour, While returning to Jin, Namjoon saw Rose on the phone near the glass wall and decided to wait so they can go together to Jin.

"Hey." Rose said when she saw Joon after she done with her call.
"Let's go." Namjoon said weakly.
"Is Jin okay?" Rose asked worriedly.
"I don't think so. I can definitely tell something is burdening him." Namjoon put his head down and frown his eyebrows in tension.
"Hope everything will get fine." She pat his back, "By the way, I informed HanSeol parents that we are in hospital. They left to come here immediately but as rain is stop now the traffic is too much outside. So maybe they will be late to reach here."
"Thanks for informing them. We couldn't be able to do that." Namjoon said. And then they walk silently but when they reach the waiting from outside the ICU theatre, Rose suddenly stop and divert her way.

"What happened? Why you stop?" Joon asked
"I wait here. You go and talk with Jin. He is not looking okay." She told.
"Don't worry. He won't mind you. We all are friends now."
"I know, but I think he needs you right now then me. So go and see if he is fine." Rose smile and took the sit far from them near reception counter, from where Jin and Joon are visible but not audible.