Chapter 7: Towel show and Hintai.

Author P.O.V

Morning, 8:23 am.

Quickly arranging the spices into their respective containers and after making breakfast, Han let out a sigh of relief after finally reorganizing her kitchen. A smile of satisfaction plastered on her face as she decided to take a shower, well after all that cleaning, organizing and cooking, she sure were tired and her clothes weren't the cleanest. This is her kind of escape. Make herself busy either with cleaning, cooking or office work.

While heading upstairs she took a peek into Taehyung's room to check what he was doing and he is at the same condition she left him last night, just now his towel also fallen on the floor. Taking sigh of relief she quietly enter his room to pick some fresh dress from her suitcase. After silently zipping back her suitcase she shut the door without making any noise, making sure he wasn't interrupted. Then she head towards the guest room to take a shower.

She climbed into the warm bathtub, she felt her muscles ease and let out a contented hum. She tied her hair into a messy bun, preventing them from getting wet. She cleansed her body clean with the milky body wash. She shivered and stepped out of the bathtub, letting the cool air hit her bare skin. She patte dry her body and wrapped warm white towel around her body and look her figure in the mirror.
Frowning after spotting something to be insecure about yet again. She caressed her dry skin and little cubby tummy, feeling shameful that she couldn't do anything about it. The scene from last night was not able to eares out from her head. Either if it's body shaming taunt from Taehyung's friend or after behaviour of Taehyung. She also didn't forget the shower and kisses. It's all in her head, lingering, making her head hurt from overthinking.

She opened the bathroom door out to the main bedroom. She sit on one of the cushion chair, grabbing her kit box from the side tabel. She dry her hair with a hair dryer and processed with her skin care routine. Gently applying a good amount of the face cream on her face and glossing her lips with petroleum jelly.
"Hm, it's kinda chilly today." She speak to herself, moving towards the bed where her clothes are, when suddenly the noise of the door knob opening caught her attention, making her widen her eyes.

Meantime.

Taehyung wake up grunting and squinting his eyes multiple time as last night hangover hit his head causing him to winne in pain of headache.
"Ah- how much I drink last night." He speak to himself. After rubbing his head few time he is able to wake himself up and sit on bed.
''I guess breakfast is ready." He say as sweet smell of breakfast hit his nostrils. Getting up to get fresh he curse "FUCK! Why I'm naked? What the fuck happen last night?" He look around the room and saw a towel on the floor "Shit! Where is Hanseol? Did I lose control or something." He pull his hair in fustration thinking that he might did something wrong last night.

He went to the bathroom to get fresh. Returning back to the bedroom he wear his formal suits. All set for office. But one thing bothers him, he don't really remember last night. The more he try to remember the more his hangover don't let him do that. What if it's true that he sleep with her, how will he face her?
"No matter what, I should talk with her." He speak and move his feet to downstairs to find Hanseol. But there is no one, just a breakfast arrange on the dining table.
"She must be in guest room?" He move his feet upstairs to the guest room, turing the knob his eyes widened to the look.

The male holding the doorknob froze, his eyes examining the female's body. Both their cheeks flushed. When he noticed her figure wrapped around a towel, standing astonished in front of him, about to scream. "W-wow." He couldn't help but awe at her beautiful figure.
"Taehyung, Get the fuck out." She screme and managed to dutch and hide behind the bed.
"O-oh, oh goodness, I'm so sorry." He came back into reality and wriggl out of the room. Regretted staring at her, thinking he has made her feel uncomfortable. The tensed male quickly stormed out of the room and let out a shaky breath later.