Chapter 24 : Clingy

Authors P.O.V

Morning, 9 pm.

The next day, in the car.

Taehyung was dropping Han to the office for her important meeting for which Taehyung helped her yesterday. Soobin was at the passenger seat, while the Kim couple were at the back seat.

"Love are you sure you don't need anything
else."
"Yes I'm sure Tae. You have already asked it five times since the morning."
"Fine I won't ask it again. It's just, it's your first international client which you handling without your.... I mean our father's presence. You know what, I knwo you will rock it, now come on give a kiss."
"Ssshhh Tae.. what the-... we are not alone
here." Han get awkward.
"So what I don't care." Taehyung said and already started nuzzling into her neck, smelling her scent.
"Tae stop it." Han tried to push him away but couldn't. He had already threw his own body over her's.

Giggling hard, Han was still trying to get away from the embarrassedment,"Tae. Control your horny ass, please. shoo.. shoo.. oh God someone please save me.Tae." Hanseol helpless calls were totally being ignored by everyone in the car, even by her husband who was biting her earlobes. Tickled by the sensation Han was calling more for help but her giggles were so evident that people were ignoring her misery.

"Love relax! I am just trying to warm you up, it's cold outside." Taehyung advocated himself.
"You have already made me wear 3 fucking layers of cloths Tae. shoo.. I dont need your warmth." Han was flush red by her husband clingyness.
"Fine but I need it. I'm feeling cold." Taehyung said before pressing his whole body more and more onto her's, literally squeezing and grinding her like a pillow, not sexually but lovingly more like a kola.

"Uuuuhhhhuuuu uuuhhhuuu soobin can you not able to see this monster is trying to kill me, save me. Did you froget I save your ass yesterday from getting fiers... uhu uhu.. uhu." Soobin hide his face to control his laugh. How can he stop his boss from being romantic with his own wife.
HanSeol kept wailing, Taehyung was chuckling and giggling too. The driver and soobin were smiling too. They had never seen Taehyung in this form, being goofy, clingy, giggling, laughing.

"Soobin atleast increase the fucking temperature of the heater your boss is freezing here." Han commanded. But got no response. And a beast next to her was already feasting on her neck.

"Soobin are you deaf." but no one responded. Taehyung already came along following the curves of her neck, the moment his tongue touched the sensitive skin of Han's neck benith her ear a light mumbled moan escaped her mouth and she covered her mouth as soon as possible. Just when Taehyung signal the driver to pull off the partition between front and back seats. Han was furious and she thought 'If he wants to be clingy, he could have pulled on the partition at beginning only , but no he wanted to put a show.'

Taehyung laughed silently, only his body vibrated. Han was cursing the male mentally when Taehyung captured her lips and slid his hand inside the layers of clothing of her, looking for her chest to capture. After a good while Taehyung sucked those lips one last time before releasing it. Hanseol was a blushing whining mess by then. The male had licked her whole face, sucked it too. He felt like she was a tasty dinner of a tiger, who was devouring him.

Taehyung sat up in the seat and helped Han too to sit back. Han took a wet wipe from the back and cleaned her face whining while Taehyung was laughing at her.

"Pervert! Am I any sort of food to you that you licked my face like this. I hate you for this. You ruined my make up." She kept whining "My lips are hurting too, give me my lipbum from the bag." She sulked while fixing her hair. Taehyung did oblige her order and get the lipbum out for her but a wide shameless grin was still on his face.

The car stopped by the gate of the TaeHan headquarter one building. "Love it's cold outside, let us drive you in upto the campus otherwise you would have to walk down the whole ground in this cold." Taehyung requested.
"No no not at all. Your lady fans will bug me the whole day. I don't want to ruin my meeting. I'm already a hate target of so many people." Han dismissed. But Tae was confused by her last sentence.

"Fine give me a final treat before going." Taehyung said.

She rolled her eyes before leaning in to her husband and pecking his lips lovingly. "Bye."
"Bye Cub! all the best. Soobin open the car door for her." Taehyung ordered and smiled at his wife one last time before she disappeared from the car.

***

Taehyung came to pick her wife after the office hours. They were now heading home. Taehyung was again being clingy and cuddly whereas Han was talking nonstop. Like what happened during the meeting, how much did her client liked her work, how the client signed the deal right away, how yesterday's behaviour of Taehyung is still a hot topic between employees all while enjoying her ice cream. Taehyung came to pick her up with her favourite ice cream.

Hanseol was enjoying ice cream and talking on the other hand her pervert husband was eyefucking her and cuddling her a bit impolitely. But Hanseol didn't mind. She was busy talking. Taehyung's hands, eyes even his legs were basically assaulting her.

***

Night, 10:30 pm.

"Tae no leave me. I need sleep. I have field visit tomorrow." Han cried dramatically helplessly as her husband was bugging her for sex.
"So what love you will have a good sleep after one session....just one cub please."
"Ugh! oh God, save me...I'm being raped, no." Han kept wriggling in the his arm "Tae I'm on my periods." Han blurted out.
"WHAT???" Taehyung sat up abruptly, disappoint by the information. Han took the chance and straight ran out of the room saving herself. Taehyung didn't follow her. He kept laughing rolling on his bed when he processed the excuse his wife chose for escaping.

"Fine you feisty Cub. I will bang you right on the day your schedule gets over, just wait and watch." he muttered under his breath before plopping on the bed.

1:55 am, Taehyung turn off the alarm and his lip curve upward in a devil smirk. He knew what time is this. Without wasting any second, he went into the guest room where Han went last night. He tiptoed and open the door carefully just to found that his wife is in deep sleep and work paper are scattered over herself while a pen still between her fingers.

"Did you fall asleep while working." Taehyung Chuckle at her dedication. He collect all the paper and pen and put it aside. He scooch next her, get her into her embrace and kiss her before Falling into scumber next to her.  It's his new habit, kiss his wife in his deep sleep.

_______________________________________

Note: It's more of a development chapter. Like How the character started behaving with eachother. But don't worry there is lots of amazing plots and twists as story flows.