CHAPTER 36 : Misunderstanding grew.

Meantime.

Night, 9:30 pm.

Jimin P.O.V

"Huh!! Hyung how long you going to sleep. Wake up. Dinner is ready."

I called Yoongi Hyung for the 6th time, who is lying on the bed like a dead body since from the evening. Can't completely blame him either, today's training was quite hectic and tiering.

"Ya!!! Are you going to wake up or not?" I kick his ass and he whiningly get up.
"Why you being so noisy?" He ask me in half sleep.
"Do the dinner with me then sleep. It's already late. I'm waiting fo-" before I could say anything further he pulled me to bed and cage me between his body and the bed. "Yaa!! Yoongi Hyung. Get up from me." But my words where useless as he attacked his lips on mine.

The more I try to push him away the more he deepen the kiss

The more I try to push him away the more he deepen the kiss. Making me lose all my self control and make me weak on my knees. He smirk and kiss my neck and coller boan as he understood that I give up. As off now he fully awake, Within a second he removed his t-shirt as well as mine. While kissing my body here and there he started to unbuttoned my pant. I was moaning under his touch of his lips over my body.

We are so consumed by each other that we both didn't notice my phone where ringing

We are so consumed by each other that we both didn't notice my phone where ringing. For the 4th time when it's ring I have no choice to stop Yoongi and look at it, maybe it's some emergency.

"Yoongi, wait. Let me see......my-my phone." I said as he was about to slide his cold hand into my briefs.
"It can wait. But I can't." With that he kiss me and he slide his hand to grab my little harden shaft. I can't help but moan into his mouth.

But clearly someone choosing death by calling me at this sweet moment. I pull out Yoongi hand for a second and he grown in fustration. But I can't help. I turn to the side table and picked up my phone. Why the hell she calling me at this hour?

"Who is it?" Yoongi ask.
"Rose."
"Who?"
"HanSeol secretary."
"Why the fuck she calling you? Are you guys-"
"Shut up Yoongi. There is nothing between us. Let me put the phone on speaker." I said and received her call.