Chapter 16 : Honeymoon day 3.

Morning, 10:40 am.

I was applying lip gloss to look more appealing. Seonho decide, this time he will come to pick me up from my room.
Just when I puting my sneakers on, I heard my room door knock. Knowing it is Seonho I fiddle at my place happily. I compose myself before opening the door. As I don't want him to think I am crazy or something.
I open the door and I see him with flower bouquet in his hand. Even if he is wearing something so casual, he still look so appealing in those black pant, baby pink shirt and white shose.

"You looking beautiful." He give me the bouquet.
"Thank you, for the compliment and the flowers. Liliyes are my favorite." I sniff the fresh flowers.
"Glad, you like it." He smiles, showing his dimple. "Ready?"

"Yep! Just let me grab my purse."

We cross the the main hall towards the main door when my eyes meat with Taehyung. He is talking to the driver of his, while Sohee standing beside him, her arm intangle with him. We decided not to interfere in our respective vacation. So, i turn my head and increase my pace of my leg to catch up with Seonho, who is few steps ahead of me.
We sit in his car and the car droves us, all the way to Louvre Museum.

***

Morning, 11:00 am.

I looked at the architect with awed. The glass pyramid shape building truly give me inspired feeling. My eyes trailing the glass pyramid and the French architecture building behind it. When I turn my head to side, I saw Seonho staring at me with a smile which made me suddenly feel like a clown.

"Why you looking me like that?" I ask hesitatedly.
"You showing the expression that evey architect admirer will give. Even when I saw this museum at first when I was little. My mouth was hang open in amusement."

I really like how he share stuff about his life in between the conversation

I really like how he share stuff about his life in between the conversation. It really help me to know and understand him more. I feel more connected. Unlike Taehyung, he didn't even say what he feels or anything. He is always act cold. With the duality he shows, sometimes sweet and sometimes cold make me confused and questioned him, what his real personality is?

Coming back to reality. We enter the museum.

"The Louvre is the most visited art museum in the world. Located in the heart of Paris, this historic building is a former royal palace, with an area of 210,000 square meters including 60,600 for the exhibitions. The museum is housed in the Louvre, originally a fortress built in the late 12th century under Philip II. The remains of the fortress are visible in the basement of the museum." He explain and look around with wondering to the art on the walls.

The hallway, corridors are all decorated with painting. The farther you look, the only thing we see is painting with beautiful colors. Right, left, celling every wall is painted with portrait with gold embroidery around it. Giving Royal feeling.