CHAPTER 60 : Stages of grife.

Stage I : Denial.

Few days later.

Morning, 10:45 am.

<------>

Wify (cub) : Where are you? You okay? You haven't call or text me last night nor in the morning. Should I come. You know what let me just visit once.

She worriedly text Taehyung multiple times.

Tae : Slow down. Don't worry.

Taehyung lied.

Wify (cub) : Should I come and check?

Tae : No. I don't want your health to get affect by any means.

He said like this cause he don't want to show her, his miserable state.

Wify (cub) : Okay. I am going to my parents house. My mom said that your mother is getting better. I thought to spend some time with her. She will get cheer up a little.

Tae : Good to hear that. Please take care of her. I haven't get a chance to meet her since......

He went silent.

Wife (cub) : I was thinking, why don't you join us too. I can come to pick you up. It would be better for you to have some change.

Tae : I need more time.

Taehyung went offline.

<------>

His room is all dark

His room is all dark. The only light in the apartment is due from television screen. His room is messed up. He put himself in complete isolation. He changed his door lock so that no one can get in without his will. The maid come everyday, ring bell for atleast half and hour and left disappointedly. He didn't eat anything since the funeral. Only food he consuming is alcohol. Neat. He also haven't been out from his funeral suit. The shirt and coat is still lying next to him on couch. As he watch TV in his pants only.

It's been few days since the funeral. Taehyung is still at the first stage of grief. I.e  denial. He still can't process lost of his father. He still not over the fact that his father is no longer by his side.

He throw his phone to the side of the bed as he went back to watch all sort of photo albums and video tapes he have of his dad. From his childhood till his graduation. His dad been recoding all sort of memories Mr. Kim shared with him. He also watching all the interview his dad gives to the report over the time on YouTube. He sip drink and watch his dad on TV with numb eyes.