Chapter 10: Lingerie Shopping.

Evening, 5 pm.

"Are you finally going to tell me where we're going?" I impatiently ask as I watched dozens of people walk down the sidewalk through the car's window, different types of shopping bags in their hands. The moment I reach to the house from office, Taehyung made me forcefully sit in his car and now we are going, don't know where. I really had no idea where we were going and it was kinda stressing me out since I'm not the biggest fan of surprises, the curiosity just kills me. The air conditioner was whooshing cold air through the car, the temperature totally opposite from the outside since the sun really was a killer today.

"Nope." Taehyung laughed when I let out a small huff and leaned my back back into the car's leather seat.

"I hate you." I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out to him playfully but quickly pulled it back in when his fingers almost caught it. "No, You love me." grinning to himself, Taehyung cautiously turned the wheel to the right after a finding his desired parking spot beside the sidewalk.

"Are we here?" my curious self was looking all over the place, searching for any place where I could imagine him to take me.

***

"A lingerie shop?"

I gaped at the shop's window, the white mannequin figures standing on display wearing different kinds of underwear and bras.

"Yeah well, the night I saw you in those Laces. Your taset is quite elegent and pretty. I wanted to buy So-hee some myself but I'm not really good with sizes so I thought that you could help me with it and you can choose for yourself as well for our vacation." Tae nervously scratched his neck, a thing coat of blush dancing on his cheeks and I couldn't help but grin at him. So we are her to buy lingerie for his girlfriend. What the fucker fuck is this?

"Uhm- sure. But should I also have to show you, like model or something." I tease and get out from the car. Blush tint on his cheek as he come to my side and whisper in my ears "Love to see you again with those pretty little things."
"Are you sure? Sounds like you are so desperately wanting to see me in some revealing underwear." I teased again and almost bursted out laughing when he gave a small slap to my shoulder but started to drag me through the doors anyway.

It's like this only, friends. We come to a certain level that we teas each other, make fun, play games, watch movie together before going to bed, I made dinner and everything for him. Just like what all the others friends do. I have to accept the fact that this is our relationship boundaries now.

Hands intertwined, we slowly walked through the aisles after the cashier woman kindly greeted us.

"What do you want to see me in the most? I mean your girlfriend" I ask as I gazed at all the lingeries on display to us, all kinds of underwear hung up on the shelves. Lace, cotton, revealing, simple and every kind you could think of.
"You should decide, I don't care. Your choice amazing in anything. That's why I brought you with me." I awed at him and I felt his arms hug my waist as I finally took one out. Minimal skinship is become normal for us.

"What about this one?" I showed him a red set, red net flowers decorating the material.
"I like it. Lace is my favourite." I hummed and dumped the set into the basket after searching for my size.

Only a few people were in the shop, the relaxing music playing softly in the background as people looked through the few aisles that were set out to hang those sets on. The shop wasn't big and it probably wasn't as popular as other bigger brand lines like Victoria Secret judging from the costumer numbers but these lingeries were absolutely beautiful and it also weren't the most expensive ones.