Chapter 28 : The Fight : Part 2

Author P.O.V

"Han!!! Han!!! Han!!!"

Bright cold breezy morning.There house get filled by deep voice as Taehyung keep calling his dear wife. At morning his side of the bed is cold and empty. He couldn't able to cuddle his wife. Disapointingly he start searching for her in the house to have his morning kisses but he found by there maid that she already left for office. His face frown again. It's not like this happened for the first time. He understand the work pressure Hanseol have on her. Sometimes, Taehyung have to left earlier for work as well. But today, he wanted his wife badly near him. Because today it's his birthday.

Sighing deeply he went back to his room to get fresh. He also left the house for office without having his breakfast. The morning seems boring to him, even if his closed friend called him and wished him, His families send him flower bouquets and text wished him. But that one perticular person wishing is still missing.

Reaching to his office he saw that whole office already gather there in form of crowd with bouquets and gifts to wish there hardworking CEO boss. He smile and receive the greetings from all. But soon he left the crowd and went inside his cabin, his face frown again with a loud sigh.

Time pass and it came to lunch time. Sudden smile grow on Taehyung's frown face. He wrap all his work files to went at Hansoel's office to have lunch with her. It's his new habit and he love this part of time. In which he can sit with his wife, feed her, admire her, listen to her all day work, more what he like is he get to spend time with her with lots of flirting and kisses in between. This kind of loving affection he never get from his past relationship. It's new and he loving it. Same goes to HanSeol. This is her first relationship, everything happing with her is new to her. She is loving it and enjoying it, specially because the affection she is getting is from the perosn she love, her husband Kim Taehyung.

He picked up his car keys and about to left the cabin when a familiar notification tone stop his steps. His smile grow more wider, assuming that Hansoel must have text him and wish him on his birthday. But after opening the text he lose all his postive energy.

Wifey Cub : Stuck in a meeting. Can't make it to lunch. But don't you skip your lunch. Luv ya!!

His birthday ruined. All day he is thinking about HanSeol only. He thought today would be special then ever before. He was expecting that his wife may be with him all day. But none of it happened. Even his friends and family were busy with there respective works. 

In evening around 7:30, he complete his office chores and left to go home. He was sad, disappointed that no one care about him, his birthday anymore. As he park the car in parking lot of there apartment building he got another message.

Wife Cub : where are you? Did you reach home?

Tae : Yes, Just arrived. Why you texting? Are you not home yet?

Wife Cub : I texted you for that only. I will be late to come home. You had your dinner and sleep. Don't wait for me.

Taehyung was now more furious. He thought atleast at the end of the day his wife will be in his arms. But things are going in opposite direction. Sighing deeply he text her back;

Tae : Did you know what is today?

Wife Cub : What???

Tae : It's my birthday and u clearly forget it.

Wife Cub : WHAT?? Like SERIOUSLY? Why didn't you tell be earlier. We could have celebrate it. I'm sorry, I didn't aware that it's your birthday today.