Chapter 14: Honeymoon Day 2

Author's P.O.V

Morning, 8:40 am.

The sun show up with bright rays of warmness. Han wake up happily with the thought that she don't have to spend her honeymoon/Vacation alone. She actually have a campany now, who doesn't treat her disrespectfully.

Last night Taehyung message her that she can do whatever she want to do on this trip as he will be busy with his girlfriend, So-hee.
Well, it hurt  her but she clearly know that she can't force anyone to like her.

After changing into some comfortable dress, she rushed out to meet Seonho for breakfast and then to the museum afterwards, just like they plan last night.

Taehyung is busy with his girlfriend, should I tell him where I'm going and what's my plan are? Leave it, he is not gonna share his then why should I

Taehyung is busy with his girlfriend, should I tell him where I'm going and what's my plan are? Leave it, he is not gonna share his then why should I. With that thoughts Han press the button to get elevator, But then when she were about to enter the elevator, Taehyung was there, Alone.

 With that thoughts Han press the button to get elevator, But then when she were about to enter the elevator, Taehyung was there, Alone

Staring at her who seemed hesitated to enter.

"Are you coming in or not?" He frowned and without thinking twice, she stepped into the elevator and pressed level 7. At first Taehyung thought she were out to eat breakfast but weirdly, she pressed level 7 instead of going to the ground floor, where the restaurant was supposed to be.

"Where are you going?" He suddenly asked, breaking the silence they two always kept.
"My friend invited me for breakfast." She answered. Now he knew why she wanted to stop by at the seventh level.
"That guy earlier?" She look at Tae confused and he elaborate more for her. "The one with whom you having dinner last night."
"... Yes." So he saw us, she thought.

Suddenly, an evil idea popped into his mind.

"Does he know anything about us?" He questioned.
"No. We just met so I haven't told him that and it's our private life. So no. "

Taehyung slowly nodded his head. He took the wedding ring that he hid in his pocket and secretly wore it back.

Soon, the elevator stopped at the 7th level. The door opened automatically and Seonho who was already there, immediately stepped in. Both, Han and Seonho exchanged Hi's and he was about to stand beside her when Taehyung pulled her closer to himself all of a sudden, making her shocked and confused. Seonho had the same expression as her, his smile slowly fad away.