Chapter 30 : Pad and Antidepressant.

Night, 2:30 am.

She entered the bathroom as she felt uneasiness down there, "Oh no.." She murmured, she got her periods, entering her wardrobe, she started searching for sanitary pads."Fuck!" She cursed under her breath she forgot to buy sanitary pads knowing her periods will be starting soon, it was already 2:20 am.

She peeked out of the bathroom, glancing at her husband, who was sleeping peacefully, she didn't want to disturb him, also she is hesitate to ask him to buy pads at a really unusual time. Specially after what they face today, he really feel scared to have any conversation with him. She feels like he avoiding her.

She used tissue for now, grabbing her coat, as she quietly headed outside the bedroom, making sure to carry an extra key of the house to open the door once she come back

Driving car on the street to find any store that would be open at this hour she finally returned home after 35 minutes after buying pads. Quitely opening the door, thanks to the extra key that she carried. The lights were off, she had two bags with her.
A bag for the sanitary pads and pills and a plastic bag for crappy food like chocolates, chips, ice cream etc. She turned around to close the door. She frowned as the room get bright as if the lights were switched on. She turned around in panic, only to see an angry Taehyung glaring at her.

"T-Tae...I-" she stuttered badly seeing his face, sents shivers down her spine, he was angry. He glanced at the bags, as a chuckle left his mouth seeing the bag full of chips, chocolates.

"Do you even know the time? I feel like as if I am not feeding you properly with my money that I earn by working hard, you had dinner, right?" He said such things because he is angry. More of he was scared after what happened with his wife yesterday. Getting no answer from her made his blood boil. what if something happened to you? what if something bad happens ? he thought while clenching his jaws. "Look what you are doing at freakin' 3 at night!" he yelled making her flinch. A tear left her eyes, as the grip on the bags loosened. The pink colour bag along with the one filled with her favourite things fell on the floor, she looked at him with a teary yet embarrassed face.

 The pink colour bag along with the one filled with her favourite things fell on the floor, she looked at him with a teary yet embarrassed face