Chapter 6: Multi-Face of Taehyung.

Morning, 10:30 am

I feel a strong grip around my lower waist which pull me backward. As my ass hit something, I unconsciously grind my butt, thinking it's pillow or something. Then I feel a hot air brushing back of my hair and a hard tent pocking my ass. Soon enough I feel something hard moving in circular motion on ass. Sending shiver and horny sensation in my body. Squinting my eyes open I hit Taehyung with my pillow as I panica-ly got up and fall down out from the bed.

"Ahh-" I rub my bum as my ass kisses the hard floor give me pain.

"Uhhh-" Taehyung also grown in pain. "What you doing? Sohe-" he stops his sentence mid-way as his eyes met mine. Checks Turing red into embarrassment. He must be thinking he is sleeping with his girlfriend.

"What am I doing? That question you suppose to ask to yourself." I scold. He buried his face into the pillow as he lie back on his stomach. More like hiding his embarrassed face and off course the Bulge.

"I'm sorry, okay. Moring boner his hard to resist." He wine.

"Shu shu shu, you have to stop the Q-tip when there is resistance." I place two fingers on my temple and shoot angry eyes on the 'Too much information' he just give. "Are you- are you like just grinding yourself on me." I ask with wide eyes. He didn't response, instead he dig his face deeper into the pillow. I ruffle my fingers through my hair and made myself get up from the floor. I check the time "fuck!" I rush to the bathroom to get fresh.

Getting back to the room, after taking shower. I dry my wet hair with towel.

Taehyung sitting at the edge of the bed, covering his lap with the pillow I throw on him few minutes ago. The fact to think that I'm the one who first grind myself on him, burn my cheek truing it red in blush. He get up and went straight into the bathroom without making eye contact and I went down to make everyone breakfast just to see breakfast is already been made and served on the dining table.

"Good morning seolshii." mom greet me and I greet her back with a smile.

"How you feeling now dad?" he is setting in the front of the TV, watching news. The news is showing the house attack that happen at early morning at Kim's residence. He turn his head towards me from the Tv "I am more than good. Don't worry."

Taehyung come down with his damp hair, black t-shirt and gray sweat pants. His casual classic look

"How's feeling dad?" he ask.

"I am good. Seolshii and your mom taking good care of me."

"What about me. I didn't care about you?" he say with the pout.

"off course you do. You know what I think?" Taehyung show curiousness as dad continue "You got more responsible after marriage." "and romantic as well. You were never living seol side last night, you were more with her side then your dad." mom added. And they both burst into laughter. Taehyung look at me with his red cheeks and I put my head down biting my lower lips in shyness.

***

Few days later.

We are staying in the same room even dad and mom move back to the house. Culprit is not caught yet, but the security outside Kim residence is increased twice. Taehyung specially look into it as he don't wanna any harm to his family.

So-hee is busy with her modeling shoots, that was one of the reason we didn't think of me moving back in the guest room. Mostly mom visit us sometime. And the least thing we want to do is give them an idea and make them upset about that we are not happy in this marriage.