Author's Note

I'm not at all sure, if this kind of countless rides are even possible practically. 😶

But who am I to disturb the flow of my imagination. I let it flow, and it turn into something nasty hot steamy chapter. Is it too much? 🤭

But at this point I really feel like I need a Hobi (Holy) water to wash my sin's. 🥲

We have come a long way with this story. And I'm really enjoying how it's going. Chemistry between the character, there growth with themselves as well as with others and also with relationships.

I have special attachment with this story as it is my first ever story that I write on the Wattpad. This the story form which I began my Wattpad journey.

But for few weeks, I'm facing Lack of Motivation.

Is not because I'm losing interest or anything. It's just I have too many classes to keep up with. Takeing out time from busy schedule is really  deficult. Every day is just getting much more hectic then ever before.

I really want to complete the story ASAP. But I guess it will require time.

I will still try my best to post futher chapters with not much of a delay. But I cant promise, it may take longer then I expected to complete that chapters and post it, As there is some twist and turns in the future story of "Marriage is not for Everybody"

Conclusion of thies note is that, just be patient guys. And stay with me, with the story. Don't give up on it, because I'm not giving up either.

I'm simultaneously writings other stories aswell. So my brain is full my mess write now.

Show your love and support.

And please, if possible. Please let me know your view on the story through Likes and comments.

I would really like to read what you thought? What your reviews are? or What you want with the story and with characters.

Stay safe, stay happy! 💙