CHAPTER 46 : PARTY.

Evening 9:45 pm.

I adjust my dress one last time as I look myself in the mirror. Applied some compact powder and lipstick, I'm all set to go.

I did went next day to find some dress. But it's just to hard for me to do so, rather then buying dress I was just picking out the flaws in it. Then I told Rose to buy me a dress of her choice. But after looking at the dress I feel like, I better manage shopping by my own. It's too exposing compare to the dresses I usually wear. But then again, I don't have much time to change into another dress as I'm already late.

Dad(Taehyung's dad) was going to be there with me. But then mom(Taehyung's mom) informed me that he couldn't make it because he wasn't feeling well. So, I will be there alone. And I definitely don't want that. Last time I meet Seonho was when we had closer conversation. Since then we didn't talk or saw eachother. It will be highly awkward to face him after that conversation. Thank god Rose is there for my company. She wasn't coming because she likes party, she is coming to keep eye on me, obviously and free food and alcohol. I can't even skip the party either, as this is my work and there should be someone from the company to attend the party of topest architecture when he invites you. As dad won't be there, it's my responsibilities to represent our company proudly. Hanging my bag to my one shoulder I went out as Rose was driving tonight.

+++

Evening 10:35 pm.

The house look pretty amazing. I can't help but be proud on myself. My eyes sparkle the moment I saw the house all light up. This is the first ever project of mine who's architecture didn't get approved at first shot. But after lots of ups and downs it's finally accomplished.

"You did amazing as always. This place looks so amazing." Rose Praise as she roam her eyes here and there to admire the house with big puppy eyes. I simply smile and move towards the entrance. We both walked through the light arch which give me feel of Pairs. Those memories.

Suddenly I feel nervous

Suddenly I feel nervous. "HanSeolshii, don't be afraid. You did clear out things with Seonho. He is your good friend now." I calm myself over and over again as I enter the house through the main door.

His house is filled with high profile guests. Where ever my eyes goes, I see Businessmens, models, celebrities, politisians, social worker and................ Wait a minute, it can't be. Why I didn't know this earlier? I look over at Rose and she look confused as I am. I turn again cause my eyes wasn't believing his presence.

Taehyung, what he doing here? And what's wrong with his look? Shit he is wearing the suit I buyed from him. I told dad to give it to Taehyung but not to reveal that I byued it. Hope he kept this secret as I don't want to give any false hint. He was sitting on the couch with other fellow businessman as Soobin, his secretary stand beside him. I byued him a three piece suit. But instead he just wore waist coat and blezzer over it and no fucking shirt inside. Showing his bare chest with push back hair. Looking like a hot velvet cake. Should I just bit or atleast lick him?