CHAPTER 41 : Discharge.

Morning, 10:45 am.

The doctor was there to check HanSeol to see if she is ready for discharge or not.
Looking at her latest scans report and health condition doctors where highly impressed that she is requiring quickly.

Everyone is there

Everyone is there. Jimin, Rose, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi. HanSeol parents and even Mr. And Mrs. Kim.

"She is good now. Her body is working normal and she don't need oxygen mask anymore. You can take her back home till afternoon. But make sure she didn't take any kind of stress." Doctor break the news to everyone then he turn towards HanSeol and continue," And Mrs. Kim, please make sure you eat healthy and don't skip your meal. Try to skip alcohol for few weeks until you came for your next regular check up. And also don't skip your medication. We noticed that whenever you start your medicine you never finish the session. So atleast this time complete your medication cycle properly." HanSeol feel little strange the way doctor addressed her but she didn't apposed that. The doctor bow to all and left the room.

"I go and complete the discharge formalities." Rose volunteer and left the room aswell. Meantime Jimin secretly text this news to Taehyung as he promised yesterday that he will keep him updated with every detail of HanSeol except when there plan where involved.

"HanSeol, how are you feeling now?" Mrs. Kim asked. Mr. and Mrs. Kim find very deficult to face Mr. and Mrs. Min and HanSeol. But when they got the news that Hanseol is admitted in hospital, they came running in the morning to see her. Even before HanSeol parents.
"I am good mom, don't worry." HanSeol said politely.
"W-we are sorry to not come sooner to meet you." Mr. Kim said.

At back Mr. Min is fumming in anger as he fold his arms over his chect. Mrs. Min poke him and mummble to stop his childish behaviour and talk to Mr. and Mrs. Kim. But Mr. Min decided to ignore his wife aswell. Sighing loudly, Mrs. Min try to be bigger person and start talking with them.

"You don't need to apologise. It all happened too sudden, we also get to know about it too late. But I'm proud of my daughter, she is such a fighter." Mrs. Min creas HanSeol hair and kiss her forehead.
"She is. I my proud of her too." Mrs. Kim said and smile.

Rose came back with a news that discharge formalities is completed and we can go home by afternoon after doctor check HanSeol once again on his noon round.

"Han, let's go to Home. You will feel better once you rest properly." Mr. Kim said.

Mr. Kim thought it's a good chance, if HanSeol back home with them so he can formally apologize on behalf of there son's actions. And this will give them more and proper time to spend with her. But Mr. Min feel offended by this. All this time he said nothing but now after hearing Kim's statment his temper rises. And suddenly a clam environment turned into a debating filed and everyone feel scared at the olders behaviour.

"What the hell you want to say? Why my daughter will go with you, when she have her own house. She will go to her house with us." Mr. Min said angerly.
"Listen Min, the divorce is not final yet. She is stilly my daughter. So, she will come with us." Mr. Kim tried to stand his ground.
"Yaaaa!!! Look at the audacity you still have, huh? My daughter is in this condition because of your son. And you still want to take my daughter to that hell again. Did you haven't did enough." Mr. Min was more then furious for the first time in his life that also on his closest friend.
"Seriously Min, at this situation you really want to bring this topic. You never understand the necessity of the situation. You always been like this. Stubborn."
"Necessity of the situation is my daughters' health. That's my priority." Mr. Min said.
"That's my priority too." Mr. Kim said back.