CHAPTER 66 : Villans.

Hanseol P.O.V

Afternoon, 3:39 pm.

"Don't worry I am not your special guest

"Don't worry I am not your special guest. He is yet to arrive." Baekhyun said and scoot down in front of me, "As we still have time, should I tell you little of my back story?" He asked as he removed few strand of my hair from my face. I said nothing. I was looking at him with disppointment and disbelief, he pout and said, "Now that you forcing me this much let me start it from the beginning." He laugh as he took a small stool, place it in front of me and sit on it. He snapped his finger few times and signal all the guards to leave us alone.

"How could you betrayed your friend like this? You're once Taehyung's best friend. Is this because we sent you to prison for trying to killing me. How could you, yo.... you motherfucker!" I scream. My eyes wide. All this is really too much for me to comprehend. Above all he want to tell me his back story, don't know how much dark truth I have to listen. First Sohee now him.
"Realx! We gonna have fun. You and me. The things not happened last night will happen today." He smirk and slide his hand over my thighs. He was careful enough that Sohee, who is standing behind him will not listened to his words and not saw what he is doing to me. I shake his hand immediately away.
"You're a piece of shit Baekhyun. How dare you to touch me." *Cough* *Cough* I fell down on ground after screaming and there is blood coming out from my mouth, "Get out of my sight. You disgusted me before and you disgusting me now." I said with my weak voice.

My words only lead to hurt his ego more. He rolled his eyes in anger and grab the dangling chain and pull it down which made my body to lift upward and I was hanging again. My feet try to feel the groud below me for stability but the floor was inch apart.

 My feet try to feel the groud below me for stability but the floor was inch apart

My wrist started to hurt again. There already have cut marks form on my wrist, which is bleeding. I feel like my hand gonna cut off from my arm at any moment. He suddenly let go of the chain which lead my fragile body to drop down on the wet floor causing extreme pain to me due to shock wave.

"You enjoying this pain, don't you Hanseolshii?" He asked. Fun in his voice can be sense.
"Why-.... Why you doing this. All... All Taehyung did is to treat you.. lik-like his friend. But you stabe him in the back...Why?" I asked between my painful hiss.
"Friend? And me?." He laugh and get up from his sit and walked away. He take out a cigarette from his back jeans pocket and light it up. Smoke a large puff and come back to me.