CHAPTER 43 : Delayed.

All the boys stayed the night at HanSeol place. Bonding and creating plan. Early morning they start preparing as they planned yesterday night. Jin and Namjoon was about to leave to spy on Sohee once again.
But some other plans are waiting for them in the morning. When they where about to go to execute there plan, boys got call from there CEO for urgent meeting. As they can't deny that, they decided after wrapping the meeting they will go directly to Sohee's and Taehyung place.

***

Morning, 9:30 am.

Hybe building. Confrence room.

"Where are you guys been busy for past few days. Everyone was trying to contact you all but you always cut the call by giving stupid reason. What's going on with all of you?" BangPd asked.

 What's going on with all of you?" BangPd asked

They all where sitting in the conference room. Everyone's heads where down as they know they all were going to get scold. Everyone were silent. All were waiting desperately to get this lecture over so that they can go back to there important task. They all wasn't even slightly intrested in this sudden meeting.

"Namjoon, I'm asking to you. Your the leader. Can't you tell whats going on."
"PDnim, there is some personal problem has came. Because of which we wasn't able to reach to you. One of our closest friend was admitted to hospital." Namjoon explain.
"Oh! Is the person is okay?"
"Yes, she is fine and just discharge yesterday."

"Good. So can we get back to work that you all be neglecting. You been out of order for past few days, but I hope you still maintain those high energy to please your fans. Without wasting any more time, let's just directly go through the schedule. But before that I have an news, that I won't be able to accompany you due to back to back meetings I have to attend. So, the schedule of your flight will be depart at 12:30, for Japane as there we have 3 days live concert in Tokyo. You guys going to arrive at 2:45, from airport you will be directly going to your hotel rooms. Next day is a sound check and after that day is a concert. This process is going to repeat for rest of your 2 days concert aswell. So that you can practice on live stage and also get rest of a day in between your concerts. This whole tour is of 8 days." BangPd explain.
The moment there CEO started to tell the schedule speech, All the boys knows they were fucked. They completely forgot that they had concert because of on going crises in there life. They can't even cancelled the tour as it was pre planned a month ago and also it will create bad image of them between there fans. All the boys started to mummer with each other to figure out a way. As they can't leave HanSeol and Taehyung alone by themselves. As both are emotional fools. "What you all thinking? Go get up and get done with your packing. You have less then 3 hours for flight." BangPd said and left the chaos confrence room behind.

"Fuck!!! Don't tell me you all also forgot about the concert. FUCK!!! We are so doomed." Hobi said.
"Guys what's should we do now? I mean we can't cancel the concert but we can't even leave Taehyung and HanSeol alone." Jimin concern. Seokjin was continuesly pressing his temples to think of some alternative.
"Hyung you okay?" Joon asked, who is sitting next to him.
"Do you all think, Taehyung and HanSeol will manage a week without us?" Jin asked.
"Probably, I mean if we asked Rose to keep HanSeol away from Taehyung and asked Taehyung's dad to manage him for a week until we came... Maybe everything will be under control." Yoongi guessed.
"I think that's the only option we have." Jungkook said.
"Okay then, this is what we going to do. We will do our concert with all our energy, like we always do. And as Yoongi suggest, let's consider it's as a plan B. And now we are going with plan B. And as soon as we came back to Seoul we will immediately going to excicute plan A." Namjoon said and everyone get agreed.