Chapter 31 : Closer.

Morning, 8:30 am.

"I heard you having a meeting with Seonho today." Tae ask as he come downstairs for breakfast while tieing his tie.
"Yes. I can't futher postpone a field visit anymore."
"Field visit or meeting with him." His jealous can be clear showing through the taunt.
"How many times I have to tell you that he is just a client and a good friend." I said as a served a piece of cream pie on his plate.
"I heard enough of this term."
"So, what you want me to do that you be convinced this time." I said annoyingly on his repeated question and went to the kitchen counter to make some fruit salad.

I was busy and annoyed by his repeat doubt only on one thing. It's really annoying that he still keep asking me about Seonho and my relationship with him. Suddenly a pair of veiny arms wrapped my stomach and Taehyung bite my earlobe making me leave everything in my hand and hold the counter top as I feel weak on my knees with his mere action.
"There is something that you can do, that will convince me." He said making me turn around to face him with confusion.
"And what's that?" I asked. He lean forward and playful lick the same ear that he bite earlier and said something which sounded so lustful that he was ever;

"Show me how well you take me, Cub."

+++

Taehyung P.O.V

She looked at me innocently. With cherry blushed red faced and wide eyes with embarrassedment. Her innocence is my weekness. She always able to make me go weak mere with a look. Without touching her, I know her ears are heated up and she is wet down there.
Without wasting any second, I turned her around and unbuckled my belt. My pants hit the floor as metal buckle make the sound in a quite house. I slide her dress to the up and slider her panties to the side and enter myself in her.

Moans didn't stop from her mouth even for a minor second. The harder I fuck her, the louder she moans. Chest, stomach pressed against my kitchen counter. One leg was placed on the counter and the other one on the floor. Her body shakes violently, as I drill my cock behind her. Thank god! Our maid left earlier today. I can't do any of my pre-cum which is drooling around my cock rather than emptying myself inside her. I wrap my arms around her, choking her neck. The noise she made was exactly what I wanted. I want her to moan louder.

"You don't know how Much I love your taste. It feels good right? Getting fucked by my cock" I said, slapping her ass. She cried making me more turn on as I pound myself faster and deeper. Her vigina stretched perfectly around my cock. My length is getting wet inside her so well. The warm and tight feeling of her pussy makes me go more rough. "You're a little naughty as I'm, and I love that. Your tight pussy is do perfect for my dick?" I say in between while moaning, my balls slapping against her wet folds. I fuck her like a dog in a heat. She can't even form a coherent sentence from the irresistible pleasure, feeling so full and wet for me.

"I always wanted to fuck you so roughly, the greed I has for your pussy..is something I can't explain." I groan in her ears making her more weak on her knees. She held onto my arm which was placed on the counter top, cageing her. Getting a grip.
"Plea-please, Tae-Taehyung, let me cum." she asked and cried. I kept running her orgasm as she make me go crazy with her crying whimpers.
"So soon cub, don't worry, I'll make you cum. You are going to cream around my fucking raw dick." I suddenly pound harder and harder. Before our countless ride weekend we mutually decided that she will be taking pills, becasue for two reasons; first we both our not ready for extra addition in our messy life. We just started figuring out each other, trying to work out this relationship. We both need time with each other. And second reason was, I really, like really want to feel her raw.

My cock throbs painfully as it pummels roughly in her pussy, hitting her sweet spots. "I-I am going to cum." She said.
"Wanna see that sweet cream on my cock, baby. I'm gonna cum with you. you're a good girl right? I want your cum so fucking bad, Han. Give it to me baby, give me what the hell I want." I moans as I feel her tighten, burying my cock balls-deep inside her as I release my seed as well.