Chapter 21 : Homecoming.

Morning, 7:30 pm.

An unpleasing sound filled the room. For ringing for once it went into 10 minutes of snooze mode but again it rings over and over again every after 10 minute. I feel moment behind my back and soon the noice turned off for once and all. Previously the arm around my waist, where wrapped again and pull me closed. Hitting my back to his hard chest. He also put his one leg over mine and snuggle more into the back my neck, giving me goosebumps.

I took a deep breath and open my eyes. Continuesly staring at the golden condom wrapper and scrumbled tissue paper with a blood stain on the carpet floor near the bed. Last night memories running in a loop into my head. How he touched me, how he kiss me breathlessly, how he used to crease my face and stomach to ease the pain and to distract me from the pain he kisses me, how he take my soul out from my body everytime he suckes on my skin and kisses on the same spot afterward.

With all the thoughts running in my head I turn carefully to face him without waking the person behind me. I took a glance at the sleeping men on the bed, his sheets pulled up to his waist as he peacefully slept. His chest went up and down everytime he breath which makes his abe muscle flex. Hair tussled messily and mouth and eyes slightly open.
I carefully side his hair over from his forehead to get a perfect look of his perfect face. Creasing his cheeks with back of my hand, making sure not to wake him up. He is such a cute baby while sleeping and a devil when he wakeup. But what phase was he is in last night? I really don't want to spoil my best night with overanalyzing.

Before I crease his plumpy lips with my tumb he fiddle on his place, maybe trying to wake up. Not wanting to face him this soon, I closed my eyes shut and pretend to sleep.

+++

Taehyung P.O.V

My sleep is already halfed broke due to the annoying noice of my phone alarm, then Han creasing my face did the rest. I try to keep my eyes shut to know what she do, but I can't stop myself anymore to see her in the fine morning, specially after the amazing last night. I open my eyes just to find her eyes close. I can't help but chcukle at her kidish-ness.

"Good morning Han." I rub my nose tip on her cheeks and gripe her waist more strongly, pulling her close to my body more. I recieved a soft moan hummed from her, which definately made me hard. I removed few strands of hair from her face, to get a good look of her.

There are lots... Literally lots of hickeys on her exposed  shoulder and neck, making me worried what will be the condition of her rest of the body. I pull down the sheet a little lower form her body. Even her breast have hickeys and nipples are still swollen.

"Han, are you really okay?" I asked in worried as I took her into my embraced. I can feel her warm breath on my naked chest. She placed her hand over my left chest, where the heart is.
"Why your heart beating so past Tae?" I look into her eyes, coner of her eyes still have the marks of last night crying.
"There are lots of mark on your body. Did I hurt you? Did I go too rough?" She look at me confusedly for few second then smile, "Why you smiling, I'm really worried. Did I hurt you?"
"No you didn't. It was the amazing night of my life. Thank you." Her checks flush into a beautiful crimson colour. Out of bloom she peck my lips, making me also go blush. Obviously, how can I stop after that, I roll her back to her place and hover over her as I kissed her. She closed her eyes and keep moaning in my mouth as I slide my toung into her. Making me lose all my control. I trail my hand over her curves. My hand travel from her breast to her belly to her thigh. I was about to touch her inner thigh but she broke the kiss and stop me. I groan in fustration as I rest my forehead on her.

"We will get late, we have flight to catch." She remind me with heavy breath. I close my eyes and nod.
I get up and she instantly cover her body with the sheet. I can't help but smile and adore her. Like I haven't seen that beautiful yet sexy body. I picked my shirt from the floor and handover her.
"Wear it. I will go and get fresh first."