Chapter 11: Friends with benefits?

Evening, 8 pm.

Coming to a local street restaurant we order few bottles of soju , Kimbap or seaweed rice roll and Spicy tteokbokki. I enjoy the street food more than the high-end restuarants. More important reason is that paparazzi are lest expected here. They mostly follow expensive restaurant in a search of gossips.

 They mostly follow expensive restaurant in a search of gossips

2 bottles down, I tell Rose the whole story. From marriage day, the truth behind the marriage, about he having a girlfriend, how he act cold but now we are more like friends, how we involve in skinship and stuff to the last what happen in changing room of Lingerie store.

Her face is sculptured with one expression that's is shock. Her mouth his hang open, eyebrows are raise upto her head and eyes wide open. I give her time to process past few weeks of my life. Until then I enjoy the food. Finally her expresion come to mild. She stay silent. She try few time to open her mouth to speak but shut it instantly. It's getting deficult to find the wordes for her, I can understand. My life is total mess.

"So?" I break the ice as her silence is making me noxious.
"DUDE!" She literally scream, tooking few coustomer attention towards us. I signal her to keep her voice low. "What the fuckery fucking fuck is this?"
"I know it's a mess." I sigh and concluide but her conclusion is bit different.
"Mess, it's a Hot Mess, babe. Did you forget changing room incident." I roll my eyes on her, but internally blush. "What you gonna do?" How the fuck I know, I give up long time ago to think on what I gonna do. I am just going with the flow. I simply shrug my shoulder to that. She gulp the whole single bottle of soju in one go which make me worried.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask and in response I get a loud sigh from her.
"Han, how you coping with all this. I mean look at the situation. It's so fucked up."
"I try to keep a safe distance, but I couldn't able to do that. He is so unresistibable."
"What's wrong with him? Why he giving you mix signals?"
"What do you mean?"
"If he have a girlfriend and he want to give a divorce to you because of that, then why he is getting involved with you physically. Just stay friends if you want to be friend, what's all this sexual tension?"
"I guess it's just attraction and nothing else."
"From his side. Whereas you clearly like him. If you keep doing this, you will be end up hurt."
"You don't think I don't know all this. Offcourse I do. I try to control my feelings which are growing towards him but it's just not possible."

"What I think is, first, if he is so loyal to his feelings he have for his girlfriend, so what happen today was not supposed to happen.
Second, their is a lot difference between you and his girlfriend. And I guess he somewhat know this clearly. Because if he didn't feel anything for you he wouldn't offer you friendship at the first place. You're so better than her and he knows that."
"But, I'm afraid of 1 thing. The force driving us towards each other is nothing but attraction and not love. At least it's surely attraction from his side."

"Yes it is! But if their is attraction, there also be the possibility that the attraction will turn into love." We both went silent for a while, until she spoke again "I would suggest, don't give up. Cause, what I see, is you are too much into him. I can scenes your feelings for his is just growing. Just for once be selfish. Don't think about your parents, his parents or his girlfriend or anyone. Think about yourself, you do have feelings, so you should work to get him. Afterall he is your husband, dude!."