CHAPTER 62 : Taehyung P.O.V

Taehyung P.O.V

Before I start telling you all my side of the story there is a disclaimer.

Disclaimer : I know you guys going to judge me at the end. Or maybe you already started judging me. Well, JUDGE ME ALL YOU WANT.
Cause from the starting I only do questionable-judging things.

+++

Flashback, 2 and half years ago.

Today I meet Sohee. She seems like a nice girl to me. Very polite, gorgeous independent and cheerful. This are the common factors that I like about girls. Maybe that's why I feel attracted towards just on our first meet.
I been introduce to So-hee through one of my friend, Baekhyun (Yes the same guy Baekhyun who I'm gonna hate the most for letting his hand on my future wife. That's a another chapter. Let's focus on backstory first.)

My dad insist (force) me to participate in start-up event to build my image. As it will benifit me when I will become CEO one day. That's the only reason I decided to do mentorship. But didn't know that, I will gonna made friend there. I meet Baekhyun 6 months ago in a start-up fair. I was the mentor there and he was one of the candidate who is trying to rise a fund for his startup. Despite not being in a same team. Our friendship grow quickly as he is the one approach me first. I never thought I will ever be able to make any friends apart from my bangtan group. Baekhyun was the first person who become my friend outside my BTS troop.

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook. I know all of them since from there training period. I was in college and there drom was on my way to college. That's how we become friends. Since from my childhood, my dad started preparing me for becoming his successor one day. Dad was fun but strict and disciplined at the same time. I was so occupied by the college work and grooming classes, I never get time for myself or to make any friends. In college aswell I was left alone due to my 'rich-father-status'. And anyone try to be friends with me is only because of my father's money. But this 6 people they didn't did friendship with me because of my status or money. This 6 our my pure friends when I was a struggle too just like them.

After the start-up show Baekhyun and I become friends and started to hangout in bars more offent. At one point he is only friend I left with as my other friends got more busy due to there training schedule.