CHAPTER 47 : Trendsetter.

< Trending News >

"Popularly known as No-face architect Min HanSeol, Spotted

"Popularly known as No-face architect Min HanSeol, Spotted."

For the first time Kim HanSeol, the famous architect has spotted giving her public appearance at his client cum friends house warming party.

As we all know yesterday was a house warming party at top architect Kim Seonho new place. Despite being a well famous and skilled architect he still give the work to TaeHan group of company to design his very house. Sources said; Kim HanSeol is not only the prime architect but she is also the head of whole project. Source also informed that Seonho and Hanseol are very good friends form quit a long time.

Highlight is that the Kim power couple look amazing together as they provide few couple photos to media. Kim Taehyung, CEO and one of the richest man, look handsome as always, but his wife do suits her completely. Inside news tell us that, almost every guest has notice an sparkling chemistry between them. They look like they are made for each other.

There is a saying keep it private until it's get confirm. As we know Kim Taehyung and Min Hanseol is been married for 6 months now. Looks like Kim Taehyung convince her to come in public. Love do change people.

§§§

< Trading twitter hashtag. >

#Kimcouple #Kim_power_couple #Mr.andMrs. Kim #noface_Hanseol. #adorablecouple #couplegoal #TaehyungxHanSeol #lovebird_TaeHan #TaeHan

+++

Morning, 10:35 am.

"I don't know if it's good for you or not. But this is definitely good for the publicity of our company." Rose said as she made me read articles, newspapers and magazines. Every know publication has our news going on. It's like they have got hot gossip or something. And why the fuck the giving credit to Taehyung for my public appearances. "You guys are top trending topic around the globe. We can use this media coverage to increase our products demands in the global market." She said in an excitement. I haven't told her yet about what happened between me and Taehyung after she left.

"All you think about is business. I'm so screwed." I pull my hair in frustration as I toss her tablet back on the desk.

I keep telling myself it's for the best that I given him divorce, I should given him a divorce the very night of our wedding when I found the truth and never let myself to sink in the whirlpool of feelings. I haven't tell my parents that I sign the papers. I don't wanna lie to them either. They call me in the morning when I was getting ready for office after seeing all the media hype about last night. They didn't like the idea of us getting back together but they where somewhat sound very happy that Taehyung and I atleast trying to resolve our fuckups. But again it's just a misunderstanding they have. Unrealistic assumptions. But it sure as hell doesn't feel like it with the way I've been letting it eat at me.