CHAPTER 53 : Hyped.

Usually whenever Sohee do something stupid, Taehyung immediately went to her apartment to have word with her. But instead today he went directly to his house to drown himself in alcohol completely ignoring what Sohee did. Also there is nothing he can change about the incidents. By now million people have seen that post and start guessing about her boyfriend. Surprisingly, no one guess the righ one yet. It's even cover by news channels, they also guessing her boyfriend aka about Taehyung. Look like situation is not completely against him. Today he feel betrayed. Betrayed by Sohee, HanSeol and himself. He so wanted to talk with HanSeol but now again everything is messed-up. And even HanSeol might misunderstood about Taehyung.

On the other hand, Sohee is waiting for Taehyung to come her house any minute now. That's how things usually used to me. But she feel disappointed when even after midnight there is no trace of Taehyung. She try to call him but he cut her call at a very instant. He is not even picking up Jimin's call. Cause he have an idea that Jimin aswell cursing me for this. But this is not something that he planned.

***

Next morning, 9:45 am.

Taehyung is on his way to his office. He was drinking too much last night that even after taking double bath, he still slightly smell like alcohol. He was in his back seat and his secretary and drive are on the front.

"Soobin, if there is any meeting, cancel it. I'm not in a condition to meet anyone. Today I will only do desk work." He order as he scroll through So-hee's tweet again. But there still not a single one who guessed his name yet.
"Yes sir. Anything else you want sir?"
"HanSeol." He answered unconsciously.
"Sorry?"
"I mean, is HanSeol came to office? Yesterday our conversation couldn't get complete."
"Well, ma'am seems like taking off today. Rose told me that, ma'am and Seonho sir are going to do today's work from mam's place only."

Taehyung was upset plus angry. "I haven't went to her place yet and this Seonho asshole, he went the moment he get the chance. I really wanna talk to her but I don't know how to even face her. She definitely thought that I must have told Sohee to post this. But that's not true. After all the hate going on against me and my company. Why the fuck I would do something like this, which will going to affect my company in a bad way." Taehyung thought.

Before he could reach to the building his phone beep-up. He open the notification and there is another tweet come from Sohee. This tweet is more shocking for him then the privious one.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! SOOBIN TURN THE CAR TO SO-HEE'S APARTMENT

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! SOOBIN TURN THE CAR TO SO-HEE'S APARTMENT." He order and without any further questions his driver turn his car to other direction, "Why is she so Fucking stupid? She really want me to die. I almost had an heart attacks. I was planning to go to this party with HanSeol. This way HanSeol and I can spend some time together and it will be like my official announcement about our relationship that the news of our divorce is all false. Why the fuck nothing goes the way I wanted? Why the fuck I have to attend the most prestige party with her and not with my wife? And why the fuck she announced our relationship out of blue." He said as his phone load with thousands of notifications.