o. playlist

⚡︎

⚡︎

"I am flesh and I am bone, rise up like glitter and gold, I've got fire in my soul."

glitter and gold//barns courtney

„Body aches, I'm bound in chains, well there's a fire in my veins and can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming."

revolution//the score

„Here we are, don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town."

warriors//imagine dragons

„I'm in a field of dandelions wishing on every one that you'll be mine and I see forever in your eyes I feel okay when I see you smile."

dandelions//ruth b.

"Won't stop till we're legend. Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones till all my scars bleed golden."

legend//the score

"Now that she's back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in her hair. She acts like summer and walks like rain, reminds me that there's a time to change."

drops of jupiter//train

"Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride. I never really noticed that I had to decide to play someone's game, or live my own life."

get free//lana del rey

"I once was poison ivy, but now I'm your daisy and baby, for you, I would fall from grace just to touch your face. If you walk away I'd beg you on my knees to stay. Don't blame me, love made me crazy, if it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right."

don't blame me//taylor wift

"You make me do too much labour. All day, every day: Therapist, mother, maid, nymph, then a virgin nurse, and a servant, just an appendage, live to attend him. So that he never lifts a finger."

labour//paris paloma

⚡︎

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Y7ALUBRcguKTSdIaOy8di?si=o47nfY10QkCCnu2Zgblt2g