Chapter 6

Oliver and Theo found me standing in the hallway like an idiot after Edward left. They pulled me to them to stand by their lockers and looked around to make sure no one was listening in.

"Spill the beans. What was that?" Oliver asked. "That was Edward Cullen. You were talking to Edward Cullen and he was talking back."

"Wow. I spoke to a human being. I'm so fucking amazing." I muttered.

"Okay. Take your sarcasm down a notch. I can't tell if you're serious or not." Oliver sighed, "He's so dreamy."

Theo chuckled. Oliver was a fan of the Cullen's. He had written books of potential day dreams. Most of which mostly ended with him dating Edward Cullen. Theo didn't seem upset by this in any way, shape or form and were I actually resident in this universe i would find it strange shipping two very real individuals. Unfortunately, I myself was equally guilty writing Twilight fan fiction. Not that i ever finished. Since my favorites, Jasper and Alice, were already taken and i hadn't the heart to break them apart nor insert a character to form a three way couple. I had settled to simply dissing on one Edward Cullen and one Bella Swan and saving Jacob from his fall from grace when the author did him dirty in the third book.

Oliver often came with small informations of the Cullen to the table. Despite the love he had for the only single option he mostly informs on Rosalie. Who she sneers at. How many times she smiles (hardly never). Who she's wearing. And that gorgeous hair.

"So what was that about?" Oliver pushed.

"He's taking me to Seattle. I can't drive anyway so it works out."

Oliver sighed happily, "I thinking of inviting him to the beach." Oliver said.

"The what?" I asked.

"The beach. Weren't you invited?"

Was i invited? Maybe sometime last week? "To La Push right?" I asked just to confirm.

"Yeah, duh. Earth to Izzy. You okay in there?"

I shrugged off Oliver's sarcastic concern. "I'll see you guys at lunch."

Theo handed me an orange and bottle of water. He smiled shyly before bowing his head as he dismissed himself and Oliver away.

First class. Mike Newton startled me as i entered. Splashing some water off his hat over my head.  Trying to dodge out of his way i hit my leg against the corner of the desk. The sharp jab made me want to cry.

"You're so childish." Jessica scolded and tried to pull him down to his seat, "Bella, sit next to me." 

I peeked over to Angela where she sat next to Ben Cheney. I suppose i shouldn't interrupt. 

"So, I'm so excited for Saturday. Aren't you?" Jessica gushed.

"Yeah. Totally." I said but couldn't find my enthusiasm.

"Are you okay? You look tired."

"Yeah, I've just been... really pushing it with the extra school work." I said. "Im almost done with the packet though and after this Saturday i'm officially done with Saturday school so my schedule will be clear again."

Jessica's smile brightened, "good for you. Honestly when i saw what you were doing i like, couldn't even deal, i literally thought you were going to die trying to get everything done."

I laughed, "same! Honestly if it wasn't for Grace and Theo I'd have had no chances."

"Oh those siblings that stop by." Mike turned around to completely lean across Jessica's side of the desk, "how have they been? They haven't come by the table often."