Nested Pt.2

Yandere parable! ink x male reader
Type-lemon
—————

Narrator's pov

How long had y/n been in this nest?

Weeks?

Months?

He had lost count of the days he'd been stuck in this nest with ink. He's been nice and on the rarest of occasions he would let him down from the nest for a few hours before bringing him back to it.

One day though while parable was flying back after grabbing food for y/n a sudden urge came over him. The urge to breed and mate came over him making him remember.

It was spring time.

Y/n's pov

I woke up seeing animals frolicking in the grass and flowers only to hear parable land. He walked sluggishly towards me before he slammed his teeth on my lips forcing his tongue in.

We stayed like this for a few minutes before he pulled away and began explaining quickly.

"I'm sorry baby bird. You should know why I've become so needy~ I need to mate you, mark you, and breed you as the world watches~"

What did he mean- wait was it spring?

I didn't have much time to think about it before my clothes were gone and his member was already pushing against my entrance.

"I'm sorry baby bird I can't hold back~"

His hips soon snapped slamming his member deeply inside as I screamed in pain while he kept going. The pain was excruciating but soon enough it turned to pure pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist pulling him closer allowing him to push his member deeper as it brushed against my prostate.

His trusts began to falter and he bit down on my shoulder making a scream of pleasure erupted from my throat and I released onto both of us.

"I'm gonna fill you up so good~ your going to bear my young once I fill you up so fucking good~"

My legs soon gave out as he released deep inside only for him to keep on thrusting.

"Who said we were done? I told you I was gonna fill you up~ so you'll be full of my seed making sure that you bear my young~"

Tears fell from eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed my body making me release again as my screams of pleasure filled the air again he laughed.

"I never knew that you were such a breedable slut~ O-oh that face your making is so adorable~ would you like it if filled you up more? Who cares you wouldn't mind."

His thrusts became more powerful although sloppy he soon released again, coloring my insides with his seed.

He pulled out wrapping his wings around us licking my neck as he cooed me to sleep saying something I didn't catch.

"I hoped you enjoyed this baby bird~ there's still more days of this for you to enjoy~"

—————
I hope you guys enjoyed this!
Lukielu out!
Requested by SSD_dragneaa