Not wanting to disturb the girls I sighed softly and continued being to myself. But a sudden message made me slightly jump in my seat due to surprise

Suga Sunbae : Hey! you are online? how come? shouldn't you be in a schedule or something?

How the heck does he know I am supposed to be in a schedule? We ran late due to Sana taking time to get ready and it delayed the arrival.

My brows were furrowed and I was waiting for him to send another message so it would justify his words before, as expected the thread of three horizontal bubbles came and soon a message was sent

Suga Sunbae : Jigglypuff, what's wrong? even though you saw my message you didn't leave like you always do and are still online? is something wrong?

I pouted, how come he knows me so well!

I don't want to exit cause there's nothing else to do, I wouldn't dare make a conversation with my members who seem a bit too preoccupied and seem oblivious of my whole existence.

Suga Sunbae : Are you with your members? did you guys have a fight?

For a second I snapped my head upwards and looked around frantically to see if he is somewhere near. But then I smacked myself when I realized he had said he is going to USA

I furrowed my eyebrows again when I saw him typing something

Suga Sunbae : How about to try to talk it out? I know you want to mend things too maybe you can be the bigger person?

He's he psychic? how can he read my thoughts so well.

But still I huffed in annoyance and sat still, I don't want to say anything and make things even worse. Maybe they just want to keep me away so I will be away from them. If they really cared they wouldn't have accused me of such bizarre thing right?

Suga Sunbae : I don't know Ji, I just hope you solve it soon. The longer you push it away the harder the pain gets.

And with that last message he went offline.

Something in me told that the last sentence he was meaning something else, or maybe he was indicating to two things at once but the other part of me was sure that I was just thinking too much.

I exited my phone too and started staring out the window, from the reflection I saw Tzuyu lock her phone and keep it aside too. Interesting, thinking we both had to get the chat ended together

Maybe they had practice break and were called back for their schedule.

.

After arriving to the destination I was the last to step out. Today we were set to shoot a CF for a makeup brand. Fortunately Mina had also said that she was feeling okay and wanted to start taking up schedules now.

Once I was out I stood frozen in my spot exactly outside the van so I don't have to face the 8 pair of eyes who just looked at me once and looked away, ignoring me.

I felt so lonely that I want to hurl up and cry.

What did I even do?

I was still stood their like a statue when our Manager unnie came to me and asked me to head inside the make up room and try the shooting outfit on.

Immediately an idea popped into my head and I clung onto her arms making her stick with me. We both came inside the room and I tried my best to ignore the silent treatment everyone were giving me.

I stuck with manager unnie the whole time and stroke some conversations so she wouldn't get bored and leave to run errands. Somehow she understood the tension filled atmosphere and how everyone were ignoring me so she ended up staying with me the whole day.