CHAPTER: 76

HI GUYS

WELL AS YOU ALL KNOW, THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END, SO I AM WRAPPING THIS STORY, BUT I HAVE A LOT OF STORIES PLANNED THAT I WILL INTRODUCE IN THE LAST NOTE OF THIS BOOK BEFORE CLICKING "COMPLETED." I HAVE AT LEAST 5 BOOKS IN MY MIND THAT I PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE, BUT THE FIRST ONE WILL BE "SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO," A BUTCHERCUP BOOK THAT IS THE SHORTEST IN COMPARISON TO OTHER BOOKS I HAVE THOUGHT OF...

BE PREPARED FOR A ROLLAR COASTER LIKE IN "ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE," BECAUSE THIS BOOK WILL HAVE UPS AND DOWNS LIKE THAT.

I'M CONSIDERING ENDING THIS BOOK BEFORE DECEMBER SO THAT I CAN START THE NEW BOOK ON JANUARY 1ST, OR MAYBE IF IT ENDS IN NOVEMBER...I'LL START IN DECEMBER. 

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME~

I REALLY HAVE A LOT OF FUN READING ALL THE COMMENTS THAT MOST OF MY READERS WRITE...

LOVE YOU ALL~

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BLOSSOM'S P.O.V

It's been two days since Brick and I returned from our honeymoon, which I thoroughly enjoyed because I got to spend it with my handsome husband.

I adore Brick, and he has turned my world upside down to the point where I enjoy every second with him.

When Brick smiles at me, I can't help but smile back because I feel like I'm on cloud nine, which is the best feeling.

When Brick and I found out about Jace, we were both shocked, and for the first time, I noticed Brick about to cry. 

That day, Brick told me many stories about him and Jace, including how much he adores him as an older brother and father figure.

I guess Jace has a big chapter in all of the JoJo brothers' books, which is cute, but all I can hope for right now is that everything turns out okay.

Buttercup and Bubbles aren't married yet, and trouble has struck, but all we can do is wait. Jace told Brick, Ronin, and Draco to leave the dragons in order to save themselves, which I completely understand.

Brick had warned me that one of them might die horribly in this mission where the snakes would end for good.

The issue is that it could be any of us. Buttercup, her child, Bubbles, Alexander, baby Leo, Jace, Ronin, Draco, Brick, or myself.

To be honest, I'd rather die than see any of them suffer because they've been through more than I have.

I am confident Ronin will not let anything happen to Bubbles because I have seen how protective he is of her, and I am also confident that Jace will protect Leo and Alexander with his life, just as Draco will not let anything happen to Buttercup or their child.

I'm not saying Brick won't protect me in the same way that my family would protect each other... I'm just saying that I'll turn the tables and save Brick because if he's not there, I'll die eventually, so it's better to see him alive.