CHAPTER: 46 ( PART 7 )

HI GUYS

THIS IS THE LAST PART OF CHAPTER 46 AND AFTER THAT IT WILL BE CHAPTER 47. HONESTLY GUYS I JUST GOT BUSY BECAUSE ON THE OTHER APP I HAVE TO MEET THE DEADLINE AND I HAVE TO PUBLISH ACCURATELY ON THE GIVEN TIME OR ELSE THEY WILL DEDUCT FROM MY SALARY. I WILL BE PUBLISHING FIRST 2 CHAPTERS HERE AND IN THE END, I WILL WRITE A NOTE WHERE I WILL GIVE THE LINK AND IF YOU CAN PLEASE SUPPORT ME. YOUR  FAVOURITE CHARACTERS WILL BE KNOWN AS DRACO AND LUNA IN THAT STORY AND THEIR CHEMISTRY WOULD BE AMAZING. AT THE END OF THAT BOOK IN THE OTHER APP, I WILL PUBLISH AN AUTHOR NOTE FOR ALL MY WATTPAD READERS.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER AND THAT IS WHY IT TOOK TIME FOR ME TO WRITE BECAUSE WHY NOT...WE ALL LOVE OUR COOLEST COUPLE. 

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE P.O.V

People say love is blind and that is what Buttercup believed, she was blindly in love with Butch and hiding it was hard and she knew it wasn't possible for them to be together. One day she had to move on and that one day was soon but not today...Today ... right now...she belonged to no one and that was an advantage for Buttercup, it was a lifetime opportunity to spend one night with the guy who hates and doesn't believe in love and she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass away so soon so she did what she wanted...she looked at Butch with tears falling.

Butch clicked his tongue as he let go of Buttercup's hand and took off the cloth that was tied around her body. Buttercup was about to speak when Butch crashed his lips on hers. She was shocked yet felt good when Butch aggressively pushed his tongue inside Buttercup's mouth who moaned making Butch smile.

He broke the kiss for a second as he caressed Buttercup's cheek. " I l...like it when..n... you moan " He slurred out as he let go of Buttercup and backed away as he sat in the corner leaving Buttercup clueless. She sat up and looked at Butch who was breathing heavily as he was biting his arm." Butch stop that " Buttercup half yelled as she went to Butch in her undergarments and bent down, sitting on her knees as she made Butch stop biting himself.

" Why the hell did you bite yourself? " Buttercup questioned all shocked as Butch looked at her with worry in his eyes as he tried his best to control his horny wishes. " Baby...girl...get out ...be...before I h..hurt you, Before...I do ...something ...you might regret " Buttercup sighed as she sat down and cupped Butch's cheek.

" well, I kinda want this before I ... you know start going out with Henry. I want you before I am with someone else forever " Butch looked at Buttercup who smiled all embarrassed at what she said. " you..sure? " Butch questioned as Buttercup giggled a little as she looked at Butch who looked had this carefree aura around him making her smile.

She knew it was now or never, she wanted this, she wanted her first love to have her first time and she knew it was wrong but in her heart, she knew Butch was and will always be more than a friend to her. Buttercup looked at Butch who held her hand and was looking at her, she smiled at him who smiled back when this time Buttercup kissed Butch.

She quickly sat on Butch's lap who rubbed her back as he held her waist with his other hand while Buttercup played with Butch's hair. He kissed her intensely and Buttercup returned it with more passion. Butch stood up as they kissed while he walked towards the door while hugging Buttercup. He checked if the room is locked and it wasn't...so he locked it and walked back to the bed with Buttercup as their tongue battled for dominance.