CHAPTER: 97 (PART 1)

HI GUYS

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, I AM EXTREMELY BUSY WITH JOB AND STUDIES...BUT I AM THINKING TO NOW SLOWLY MAKING A HABIT OF UPDATING MY BOOKS EVERY FRIDAY AND IF I AM FREE, ON SATURDAY AS WELL.

HOPEFULLY THIS BOOK WILL END SOON BUT THE OTHER BOOK 'SAY YOU WON'T LET GO' IS GOING TO BE LONG OR MAYBE TWO BOOKS...NOT SURE

ANYWAYS LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH P.O.V

It's been 2 days since I woke up ... I've been in the hospital for a day, and I still am since I have to be in bed for who knows how long. 

Three people who are really important to me are missing, and not a second passes by for me... my sister-in-law, my best friend, and my adorable child.

Before leaving the house, I gave Bubbles and Jace tracking devices with cameras built in since I anticipated this would happen. 

I even put a tracker on my child. I spend most of my time staring at them on the screen, and I also prefer to stay awake.

Now that I'm in my dragon hospital instead of the hospital that my dad took us to, I guess you could say I was discharged, but no one will let me go to work.

Doctors from my wonderful gang are currently attending to me since they believe it would be safe for me to be at the layer which was my home once upon a time which Buttercup loved, and always wanted to stay.

My baby was fast asleep with her face covered in tears, and I sighed as I gazed at her. Her head was lying on my arm.

Since Bubbles took her position and ended up being captured, Buttercup is blaming herself for everything.

I am looking at Bubbles through the camera right now, and she is taking wonderful care of Brenna, so I can see that she is trustworthy. 

I appreciate that they confined them in a room. Although the space isn't ideal, Jace sleeps on the sofa while Bubbles and Brenna share a bed.

Bubbles generally removed the ring, earrings, and necklace with the camera and tracker when she went to the restroom or anywhere else, but Jace...I'm not sure what he's thinking.

When Jace goes to meet the snakes, he either leaves or closes it...It's as if he's shielding them, but I know Jace isn't like this...He's trying to conceal something significant.

I saw Buttercup waking up as she stretched, looked around, and muttered "Brenna," which made me scowl. She then glanced my way and gazed right into my eyes.

Buttercup said "Butch, I want my baby" as I smiled and nodded back. She scowled and turned her head away, as I whispered "My love, Our baby is secure. Your sister is taking such good care of her. We know where she is but right now is not the right time" as i kissed her cheek.

When a knock on the door interrupted us, Buttercup hurriedly wiped away her tears as I yelled "COME IN" as the door opened to reveal Blossom, Brick, Boomer, Leo, Alexander, Oliver, and Mojo.

Buttercup swiftly grabbed the remote and turned off the TV, which confused me as I saw them all enter when I noticed Morbucks was also there. 

"Hi, I am so sorry Buttercup, I heard your baby got kidnapped" Morbucks said as she kept her hand on Buttercup's hand as Buttercup moved her hand away and she buried her face in my chest.