CHAPTER: 64 (PART 6) (PAST PART 5)

HI GUYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS. MY MOM HAS RETURNED HOME; SHE IS STILL WEAK, BUT SHE IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUAL SUPPORT AND PRAYERS FOR MY FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR PRAYING THE MOST FOR MY MOM.

AFTER THE PAST IS OVER, I WILL START WRITING BUTCHERCUP, BOOMUBBLES, AND BLOSSICK AGAIN. 

I PARTICIPATED IN A SUPERNATURAL STORIES COMPETITION. THE BOOK OF THE WINNER WILL BE INTERVIEWED AND MONEY WILL BE GIVEN TO THEM. KEITHXCRYSTAL...DAISYXREI...ZAINXALENA...RUBYXMAYA...JACEXALEX...IT'S A JACE AND ALEX STORY Of PPGXRRB-LIKE PERSONALITIES. I NEED THE Highest VOTES, COMMENTS, AND READINGS I CAN GET. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE LINK WHEN I UPLOAD THE STORY CALLED 'FATED TO LOVE YOU' ON H I N O V E L.

LOVE YOU ALL~

THIS IS A JALEX CHAPTER AS YOU ALL KNOW SO IT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS :

JALEX PARTY

JALEX PAST (MANY PARTS)

JALEX PARTY AGAIN

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ALEXANDER AND JACE'S PAST

ALEXANDER'S P.O.V

Tears were streaming down my cheek. My parents locked me inside my house in the basement yet again and it was all my fault. It had been 2 days since I had a misunderstanding fight with Jace. I was so excited to meet him and when I saw him so close with another guy, my insecurities kicked in. 

I was still dressed in the clothes I had worn two days ago when I fought with Jace, and all I wanted to do was burn them because they held such a bad memory.

I was depressed because I couldn't get in touch with someone for assistance. The only person who would have been able to save me is furious with me. I was shaking in a pitch-black space because I was claustrophobic and afraid of darkness. 

The door opened to reveal my drunk dad who was smirking at me. I was scared...terrified as he took off his belt and beat me up making me yell in pain. "I wish you were never born" He hiccuped out as I sniffed and held back my cries.