CHAPTER: 77

HEY GUYS

FIRST AND FOREMOST, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY READER 2_0071a I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE.

I'M GLAD YOU'RE ONE OF MY READER AND FRIEND, AND I LOVE TALKING WITH YOU ON HANGOUTS. 

I'M SORRY FOR DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO YOU SO LATE, EVEN THOUGH YOUR BIRTHDAY HAS PASSED, BUT THINK OF IT AS A LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT. I AM GLAD YOU ARE ONE OF MY READERS, AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT.

I WANTED TO DEDICATE THIS TO YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME, NOR DID I KNOW YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE, BUT NOW I DO, SO HERE IS A SPECIAL BLOSSICK CHAPTER FOR YOU 2_0071a

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND LIKE IT. 

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND LIKE IT.

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

BLOSSICK CHAPTER DEDICATED TO: 2_0071a

.

.

.

.

BLOSSOM P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I yawned when I realized I was sleeping on Brick's arm, with his other arm wrapped around my waist, tightly hugging me.

As I turned around, he pulled me in his sleep and hugged me again, which made me smile. I checked the time: it was 7:45 a.m., and my classes started at 10, so I needed to be at university by 9:30.

I sighed as I kissed Brick's arm that was now on my chest as I closed my eyes feeling uneasy with whatever is going on. 

I'm worried about Buttercup; I know she took a gap year, but she's due next month, and with everything going on, will Draco be there for her? I know he would leave everything for her, but Buttercup needs mental and physical support. 

I am honestly worried about Bubbles as well though I know Ronin left the gang, but I want them to be happy so how can they get married and enjoy everything with what's going on.

I know Jace and Brick will figure out things but what if they can't out soon and someone does die...what will happen?

The only person I hope that dies is Morbucks and Ace who have literally made our lives a living hell. 

"What are you thinking at this hour of the morning, my pinky?" Brick spoke in my ear, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

I replied "Everything that we discussed last night" which made him laugh as he grabbed my breast making me yelp while he squeezed it as he whispered in my ear "All I can think about is you"