CHAPTER: 92 ( PART 1)

HI GUYS

AS YOU ALL KNOW MY EXAMS ARE STARTING SO I NEED TO FOCUS ON STUDIES AND THAT IS WHY I AM PUTTING ALL MY BOOKS ON HOLD TILL JULY. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BUT I WON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE.

NEXT SATURDAY WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE AFTER THAT I WILL PUT THIS BOOK ON HOLD BUT IF I AM FREE AND I HAVE EASY EXAM OR A LONG BREAK BEFORE THE NEXT EXAM...I WILL UPDATE A CHAPTER...BUT IT'S NOT CONFIRMED.

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUBBLES P.O.V

My life is just perfect; I can't believe how perfect everything is now that I'm with Boomer and I just hope we stay like this forever.

All of my problems have been resolved one by one, and my life is now filled with joy, but the problems are gradually reappearing.

I'm just scared for Buttercup and Brenna because I know how terrifying it must have been to be drugged and in the nearby of people who were shooting.

Brenna, Leo, Buttercup, and Alexander are in my and Boomer's thoughts because if anything goes wrong, they will suffer...and both of us are really worried for them.

Buttercup is usually with Brenna, and seeing her and Brenna with Butch makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Just like right now, I'm having this strange sensation while drinking tea and staring at them as they look very cute.

They are so in love that it makes me wonder when I will marry Boomer because Boomer has stated that he will marry me once all of the snake's problems have been resolved, and I agree with him.

Butch is reading papers while Brenna is sleeping on his chest, and Buttercup is also sleeping with her head rested on his chest with her hand resting on Brenna, and they look adorable.

"Don't they look cute?" Boomer murmured as I looked at him and nodded my head as I murmured back "I had no idea Buttercup had this side," Boomer chuckled as he sipped his tea and whispered back. "I had no idea I'd see Draco this way," we both nodded and smiled at each other.

Blossom and Brick had already left, and I only hope that everything is going well for Blossom, who believes she is pregnant.

If Blossom is pregnant, her baby will be in danger if Ace and his gang discover anything...which I hope they never do.

I also feel bad for Alexander because I believe Alex and Jace are fighting again because he was in my room yesterday, crying, and slept with me while Boomer slept with Jace.

I don't mind sleeping with Alexander, but Jace is his fiancée, and they must love and adjust because it is unhealthy.

I adore my entire family, including Jace and Alexander, as well as little Leo, because they have been there for me through all of my ups and downs.

Every day, I do my best to talk to Alexander and help him, but in the end, he cries and goes to Butch, who doesn't seem to mind.

Butch adores Alexander and treats him as if he were his biological brother; as a result, Jace gets scolded.