CHAPTER: 45 ( PART 1 )

HI GUYS

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO READ

I KNOW LAST TIME I LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER AND I AM SORRY FOR THAT BUT A CLIFFHANGERS ALWAYS MAKES YOU EXCITED AS TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. THIS IS PART 1 OF CHAPTER 45 AND IT WILL BE ON BOOMER AND BUBBLES.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER ( SORRY ) I WAS  VERY BUSY THIS WEEK AND I WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE MUCH SO YEAH. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. 

SO LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Draco also known as Butch opened the door as he saw Blossom and Bubbles making him happy but he didn't see Buttercup and that made him frown." Hey, Draco " Bubbles said cheerfully as she hugged him and Blossom did the same giving Butch a birthday present. " Thank you," he said smiling. Butch led them in as they walked towards the party place when Bubbles and Blossom groan all annoyed seeing Queenie, Princess Morbucks, Tiara, Sam, and Duchess.

" yeah I know that was my reaction as well when I saw those Bitches," Butch said as he saw Blossom nod and Bubbles giggle. " Bubbles " Boomer shouted as he quickly stood in front of everyone and hugged her tight making Butch chuckle at how desperate Boomer was to see Bubbles. " You look absolutely stunning," Boomer said and he was right..she looked stunning...well everyone looked beautiful in their own way but for Boomer, Bubbles was sparkling.

" T-thank you " Bubbles stuttered out as she blushed and looked away, she tried her best to avoid eye contact with Boomer because right now she was really embarrassed. " hey...um babe? " Boomer said as he played with his shirt's hem as Bubbles hummed and looked at him. " can we talk?...privately? " He questioned after a pause as Bubbles looked at Blossom who was giggling with Alex so she shrugged and nodded.

Boomer gently grabbed Bubbles' hand as he led her to the dance area and wrapped his arms around her waist with Bubbles back leaning on Boomer's back." I'm sorry for ignoring you that day," Boomer said as he sighed. Bubbles turned around and looked at Boomer who looked back at her sadly. " I'm sorry as well for not calling you and all " Bubbles apologized as she kept her hand on Boomer's cheek.