CHAPTER: 42

HEY GUYS

IMPORTANT NOTE

IF YOUR NAME ISN'T MENTIONED OVER HERE...DON'T WORRY IT'S JUST THE INTRO IN A WAY AND I HAVE MADE THESE PEOPLE'S PROFILE THAT IS WHY I HAVE MEMORIZED THEIR NAME SO IT'S HERE. YOU WILL BE THERE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. MORE LIKE ALL OF YOU WILL BE THERE.

I AM SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING LAST TUESDAY, I KIND OF GOT SICK AND IT WAS REALLY HARD TO WORK. I AM FINE NOW AND ALSO IT WAS EID SO I WAS KIND OF BUSY WITH MY FAMILY. RIGHT NOW I AM FREE AGAIN SO YEAH I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT YOU ALL GAVE ME WHEN I WAS SICK AND I WILL BE PUBLISHING THE GANG MEMBERS CHAPTER SOON. 

HOPE YOU ALL LOVE AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER~

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START~

.

.

.

.

BRICK / LOUKAS P.O.V

I feel bad, really bad for ignoring Blossom but what other choice do I have. She didn't message me or contacted me in any way to explain about that boy. I don't know who he is neither does my receptionist note down his name. She said Blossom was in a hurry as they said he is family and ran inside to my office.

I know she was shocked learning about the fact that Buttercup got frozen back in her past that no one knows except herself and Mitch. I have this weird feeling that the brunette that was with Bubbles and Blossom is Mitch. He was giving off the protective brother aura but I can't trust or predict that this is right because Draco always tells us to never let our guard down in any situation.

Today is Butch's birthday party and I am on my bed resting for an hour and after that, I will start getting ready to leave. I crossed my arms behind my head as I stared blankly at the ceiling. It was really confusing me, who was this brunette in relation with? It seemed as if he was close with Buttercup with the way he hugged but the looks he was giving me and Boomer said as if he likes or is dating Blossom or Bubbles. 

I tried clearing my head by fighting all Butch's gang members. All the fighters, bodyguards helped me in training and all the hackers and getaway drivers helped me with the theory of how to get information. Even the health caretakers helped me and told me what to do in case of emergency and I or someone got shot from our team.

It was hard to concentrate and I literally lost to everyone and it makes me really angry because Butch lectured me for an hour to get my head in it but my head was filled with only one girl ...Blossom...her beautiful pink eyes that sparkle whenever she is happy and the way she hugs me and wants to be with me but I pushed her away waiting for the right time and wanting space until I got rid of Sam and Duchess.

Yesterday night I decided that no matter what I will help her to get rid of Dexter even though if she moves on and isn't in love with me anymore. I know it's hard to move on but I will try and if she wants to be with him, I will support them but I won't give up that easily. I won't give up without a fight for the girl I liked since the day my eyes met her's on the rooftop. I shook my head as I got up from the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up. I did my daily routine as I took a quick shower as well. 

I wrapped my towel around my torso as I walked out of my washroom and went straight towards the table where my water glass was placed as I drank it. I kept the now empty glass on the table as I shook my head letting the droplets fall on the floor. I walked inside the walk-in-cupboard as I grabbed my short boxers. I wore it as I looked around and scanned my cupboard for an outfit.