CHAPTER: 64 ( PART 2 ) (PAST PART 1)

( JALEX PAST 1)

HI GUYS

THIS IS YET AGAIN A JALEX CHAPTER BUT THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE THEIR PAST BUT YOU ALL WILL GET THEIR PAST WITH BUTCH IN FUTURE CHAPTERS. WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER JUST HOW YOU ENJOYED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. I THINK THIS BOOK WILL HAVE 80 CHAPTERS IN TOTAL BUT I AM NOT SURE. YOU ALL WILL GET FEW MORE JALEX CHAPTERS EVEN BLOSSICK, BOOMUBBLES AND BUTCHERCUP IN FUTURE BUT THIS BOOK WON'T HAVE BOOK 2. 

I AM PLANNING ON WRITING A "3 BOOKS" BUTCHERCUP SERIES STARTING FROM THEM BEING 13 YEARS OLD TILL THEM BEING 25 YEARS OLD. I WON'T TELL MUCH ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL HOLD A MEETING WITH YOU ALL ON DISCORD OR ANYTHING WHERE YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO ANYTHING. THIS IS WILL HAPPEN AFTER ONLY LAST 2 CHAPTERS ARE LEFT OF THIS BOOK. 

SO LET'S START WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

.

.

.

.

ALEXANDER AND JACE'S PAST

AUTHOR / NO ONE'S P.O.V

Alexander, a small 16 years old thin 5'6 heightened boy was crying in his room hoping someone opens the door so he could go out. There was no window and the room was pitch black since the light was off as well plus the switch was out of the room and the door was double locked. Alexander wanted nothing but to get out of the room since he couldn't breathe anymore. 

" MOM ... DAD ... OPEN THE DOOR ... I CAN'T BREATHE" Alexander yelled as he sobbed uncontrollably. "A-ALICE ... ALEC ... PLEASE" Alex cried out as he got locked since his family was homophobic and he was gay. He tried his best to hide the fact that he was gay from his parents till he is 18 so he could at least move out and support himself but to his luck...his best friend betrayed him and told his parents everything and even lied saying that Alexander tried to seduce him even though that wasn't true. 

Alexander's best friend never liked him since he was dating his sister Alice but Alexander didn't know that. The only reason his only friend was with him was that he was secretly dating his sister. Alexander now had no one by his side and it had been a day since he was beaten up for being gay and locked in a room.

The door suddenly opened as Alexander stood up weakly. "Please let me go" Alexander whispered when he felt something hit his back but it was a numb feeling as his body had grown weak and it was a matter of time since he collapsed. 

Alex got pulled out as his father pushed Alex back to his room. "Clean up, change, and get out" Alexander's dad spoke as he held Alexander roughly by his arm while Alexander whimpered nodding his head. "I-I will quickly clean up and get out" Alexander cried out as his dad hummed in approval. 

"Take these keys and do not return before 12 and you won't be going to school anymore. Who knows whom you might infect next" Tears fell from Alexander's eyes hearing his own father say that when his father left closing the door behind Alexander who quickly got up and went to the washroom to clean up. He quickly cleaned up all the wounds as he walked out of the washroom after doing everything. 

Alexander quickly took out his favorite purple hoodie as he wore it and wore black jeans under it to complete the outfit. He quickly wore his socks and shoes as he brushed his hair and wore his black beanie. To complete the outfit, Alexander wore his fake circular glasses as he picked up his small shoulder bag and kept his mobile, charger, headphones, mp3 player, wallet, a few junk food, and his favorite storybook in while he sighed looking at his room.