SPECIAL CHAPTER # 2

HI EVERYONE

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK AND AFTER THIS I WILL BE CONCENTRATING ON MY OTHER BOOK 'SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO' AND I WILL TRY TO PUBLISH 1 CHAPTER PER WEEK IF POSSIBLE

I KNOW THAT I AM NOT PUBLISHING THE CHAPTERS LIKE I USED TO BUT THE ISSUE IS THAT I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES... I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO WRITE BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE ALSO SOMETIMES LIKE FOR THIS CHAPTER I KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND I AM READY TO WRITE BUT I CAN'T PUT EVERYTHING IN ONE CHAPTER WHICH I HAVE TO SINCE THAT'S HOW I THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE.

ANYWAYS I WILL STOP CONFUSING YOU ALL AND MYSELF...

ALSO THANK YOU user34250127 FOR SUPPORTING ME AND REMINDING ME TO WRITE AND NOT GIVE UP.

LET'S START READING...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Bubbles had long dreamed of this day... Just thinking about it would make anyone happy...It was Boomer and Bubbles' big day...Today was their wedding day.

Bubbles was very excited and couldn't sleep for two days until Blossom worried her by suggesting she would be very sleepy on the wedding day and wouldn't be able to enjoy anything, which scared Bubbles enough to finally make her sleep peacefully.

There were just 2 hours left till the ceremony began, and everyone was doing their responsibilities while also preparing for it. The make-up artist was working on Bubbles as she relaxed in a chair with Blossom next to her and baby Ashton sleeping in her arms.

"Where is Alex?" Bubbles inquired, perplexed, as the person on her left was straightening her hair, while Blossom shrugged her shoulders, responding, "I believe he went to see if the guests had begun to arrive or not," as Bubbles hummed when the door opened, prompting Bubbles to peek in the mirror to see who it was.

"Oh, hey Buttercup," Bubbles exclaimed excitedly, as Buttercup replied "Hi" as she flopped on the bed, making Bubbles laugh at her best friend's tiredness and laziness.

"What's gotten into you?" Blossom inquired as she stood up from her chair and handed Ashton to Buttercup because he became very jumpy after hearing her, while Buttercup grabbed Ashton and had him lie on her chest while replying "Butch has gotten baby fever again," making Bubbles and Blossom's eyes twinkle.

"Oh, Butch has been begging for another baby but stopped before why again?" Bubbles inquired, all eager, as Buttercup grumbled and shook her head, responding, "Butch just saw a baby and Brenna just was happy seeing the baby as well so baby fever is here" which made Bubbles and Blossom laugh.

"You going to add another member or no?" Bubbles inquired, all eager, as Buttercup grumbled and shook her head, responding, "Butch and I didn't even have our honeymoon period, so now I want to enjoy a little bit, and Brenna is also still young," to which Blossom nodded in agreement as she replied "Take your time"

Bubbles grumbled and mumbled "Boo," causing Buttercup to smirk as she sat up and made Ashton sit on her lap while saying, "What boo? it's your turn now to have babies and have as many as you want" Blossom pointed at Buttercup, agreeing with her, and said "Point," as Bubbles' face flushed scarlet.