CHAPTER: 84

HI GUYS

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PARTS THIS CHAPTER WOULD HAVE BUT I THINK THERE WON'T BE ANY PARTS.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS AND OTHER BOOK. I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING BUT IF ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR PLOT HOLES OR AUTHOR BLOCK YOU CAN'T GET RIF OFF... IN DECEMBER I WILL BE TOTALLY FREE TO HELP YOU ALL WITH IT. I WILL GIVE YOU A ZOOM ID AND WE CAN DISCUSS ANY PROBLEM YOU HAVE REGARDING THE WRITING BUT IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ANYTHING ELSE...PLEASE FEEL FREE AND COMFORTABLE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP.

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTCH P.O.V

I went into my room with Buttercup, assisting her inside and helping her to sit on the bed while I stared at her since she always looked so beautiful and now we were finally married and no one can separate us. 

"I'm so tired," Buttercup murmured as I chuckled while sitting on the floor and removing the heel Buttercup was wearing as she sighed in relief.

The sound she made as I massaged under her foot while she relaxed was sexy, and I noticed her hand on her back.

I know my daughter likes teasing my wife, but I find it very cute and it makes me very happy to see Buttercup pregnant with my baby.

As Buttercup opened her eyes, I let go of her foot and stood up, setting the pillows and instructing her to carefully rest her back on the pillow.

"You should change," Buttercup said as I shook my head and sat on the bed, massaging Buttercup's foot, while I said, "You seem in pain, and I hate that." as she smiled.

"B-Butch" As I looked at Buttercup, I noticed her expression had changed, which worried me, so I replied, "What is it, my love?" as she sighed.

"D-Do you love me?" Buttercup inquired as I smiled and moved closer to her, whispering in her ear, "I wouldn't marry you if I didn't love you my adorable wife" as Buttercup rested her head on my shoulder.

"What was the plan you mentioned before?" Buttercup inquired, as I had a feeling she would, and I didn't want to keep her in the dark.

"Well, Blossom, Alexander will handle Sam, and Blossom's step-mother will help them without knowing why, and Boomer and Bubbles will handle Tiara, while Jace will go to Morbucks' house to look for clues, and finally, Brick and I will handle Morbucks," I replied, as I noticed a worried look in Buttercup's gorgeous orbs.

"What will I do?" Buttercup said as she frowned and stared at me, I chuckled and cupped her cheek and replied, "My love, my fathers will protect you because it's dangerous for you."

"I want to help," Buttercup said as I nodded. "You're helping me by protecting our baby," I replied as she sighed and nodded while I pecked her lips.

"I just don't want to lose you," Buttercup said, and I could tell she was scared because Ace can do a lot of things, which scares me sometimes because I don't want to hurt my family.

The only thing I can hope for now is that Jace does his part well, and then me and him proceed to our final, risky plan.

"I-I don't want to see my stepfamily again." Buttercup stuttered out, and I can tell by the look on her face that she is afraid that someone will take her there, which I would never allow because Buttercup Butch jojo is all mine.