CHAPTER: 81( PART 1 )

HI GUYS

I'LL BE PUBLISHING CHAPTER 1 OF MY BOOK "SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO" SO BE READY TO READ IT, VOTE ON IT, AND COMMENT ON IT SOON. I'M EXCITED, AND I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN THE FIRST CHAPTER, BUT I NEED TO CORRECT A FEW THINGS AND SOME THINGS NEED TO BE ADDED AS WELL, SO I MAY PUBLISH IT ON NOVEMBER 1ST.

SECOND, AFTER "LOVING YOU TILL THE END" ENDS, I WILL BEGIN WORKING ON A SUPERNATURAL BOOK I MENTIONED EARLIER.

I WANT TO FINISH THIS SUPERNATURAL BOOK AND "SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO" SOON SO I CAN START WORKING ON THE BOOK I AM MOST EXCITED TO WRITE, WHICH WILL HAVE THREE BOOKS AND YOU WILL SEE THE ROWDYRUFF BOYS AND THE POWERPUFF GIRLS GROW UP IN THOSE BOOKS FROM AGE 1 TILL THEY ARE MARRIED.

I WON'T SPOIL FOR YOU MORE SO KEEP ON READING AND ENJOYING MY BOOKS.

SO LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I yawned, turning to my right side to see Butch was not there as I sat up, frowning.

It had been 4 or 5 days since I am not going to university and have taken a leave till I have given birth and all healthy again.

I rubbed my belly as I stood up to use the restroom because my bladder has been bothering me a lot lately.

I went inside the restroom, did my business, washed my hands, and went about my daily routine.

I yawned because I was tired, but I needed to find Butch, so I wobbled out of the bathroom and went to the walk-in closet to find something to wear.

I looked around but didn't want to wear anything, so I grabbed some comfortable tights and wore them while I grabbed Butch's shirt and wore it because it looked like a dress on me.

I brushed my hair and left it be while I grabbed a lipstick and patted it on my lips and smiled at the mirror as I noticed my belly, which made my cheeks flush red because my baby girl was due soon.

I wore my shoes because I couldn't stop thinking about my baby, and I'm so excited because I'll be admitted to the hospital in three days, and my baby will be in my arms as I play with her and kiss her, make her laugh, and make sure she doesn't cry.

I grabbed my favorite bag, in which I kept whatever I needed, such as my favorite lipstick, toffee, and chocolate that Butch had hidden for me in the closet draw.