CHAPTER : 8

[ HEY GUYS. HERE IS SURPRISE DEDICATION TO aral290. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. BE READY FOR MORE SURPRISE DEDICATION ]

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:
aral290

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:aral290

BLOSSOM P.O.V

I was walking while I was thinking of the great memories I had with my nanny. ' find your knight and let him settle in your life ' I smiled weakly when I heard a whistle. I turned around and my smile faded away.

I looked at bubbles stalkers and I got all frustrated also annoyed. Bubbles suddenly hid behind buttercup and I as the boys smirked looking at us.

I hate these boys. Who do they think they are acting all high mighty as if they own this place. Idiots. They have no brains. Big jerks. I hate playboys.

" oh look bubbles finally brought her friends that she always talked with, " one of the boys said as I rolled my eyes as he checked me out and walked towards me.

" though bubbles is still mine," Jason dude said as he switched places with his leader and walked towards bubbles who backed away in fear.

I knew them as bubbles told me about them so buttercup and I stalked them on Instagram and found lots of pictures of them with some slutty girls.

" and if I knew bubbles knew this cutie I would have told Jason to kidnap her sooner so I can meet her, " the leader boy Carlos said as he played with buttercup's hair.

I hope this angers her and she kicks him and fights back like she used to. She doesn't like people touching her, especially her hair.

I saw buttercup and she looked confident but her eyes said she's scared. Maybe she is scared and maybe she is not. But buttercup changed. So she would be scared and these boys are the biggest players I know.

" d-don't touch her " bubbles shouted stuttering scared as she pulled buttercup behind her a little as buttercup stumbled back.

" leave them alone " bubbles shouted again a bit more confidently as she held my hand and pulled me towards herself.

" Jason take care of your girl," Mason said angrily as he grabbed my hand as my breathing got heavier. Okay, now I'm scared. Someone save me, please.

"and let the boss have some good alone time with the chick " Mason continued as Jason nodded walking towards bubbles as I saw her pale.

Bubbles let go of my hand as she backed up. She looked really scared, can't blame her there were three perverts standing right in front of us and we didn't know what to do.

" bubbles run " I shouted as I saw her come back from her thoughts. She was just standing there all scared and still. I know buttercup and I will manage something so I wanted bubbles to run because they were here to get her not us.