CHAPTER: 30 ( PART 4 )

HEY GUYS

THIS IS CHAPTER 30 PART 4 AND I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING THIS CHAPTER 31 BUT I THOUGHT PART 4 WOULD BE BETTER. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE PREVIOUS PARTS. OKAY, THIS CHAPTER IS A BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER FOR BUTCHERCUP FANS. THANK YOU ALL TO MY READERS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME THROUGHOUT. I REALLY WANT MY STORIES TO GET FAMOUS BECAUSE I WANT TO PROVE TO FEW PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE DO LIKE MY BOOKS.

 I REALLY WANT MY STORIES TO GET FAMOUS BECAUSE I WANT TO PROVE TO FEW PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE DO LIKE MY BOOKS

BUTTERCUP P

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

We reached the hall as Brick parked his car and got out with Blossom, Bubbles, and Ronin with me behind them. I was nervous, really nervous. I had to face Draco sooner or later that was for sure but right now I wasn't ready and I really hoped we don't meet soon. We all entered the party as we saw the hall already packed with guests when I saw Draco raise his glass our way as I looked at Loukas who smiled as he shook his head as he walked towards him. 

As we got closer my fucking nervousness got more and more when a guy with 5'8 height suddenly ran towards us and hugged Loukas all happily. " thank goodness you are here brother " The boy who was way shorter than Loukas said excitedly as Loukas chuckled hugging him back as he patted his back. " is Jace troubling you again " Ronin said to te boy as he let go of Loukas and hugged Ronin not before nodding his head to a yes.

" oh yeah ... Alex this is Boomer's girlfriend Bubbles and this is Blossom and Buttercup " Loukas introduced us as he pointed at us as the Alex boy smiled at us and honestly he looked safe and kind. " and this is Alex ... he is Jace's fiancee. Jace is Draco's best friend " Loukas said as Alex hummed smiling and I take my words back because he is Draco's best friend Fiancee that means trouble. " hey bro," another boy said as he walked towards us, he had an aura around him that him Draco's vibes.

The boy that just came was tall, he was as tall as Draco. He wrapped his arm around Alex who smiled at him and I think he is Jace. " This is Jace, Draco's best friend," Ronin said looking at the Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup who nodded. I was so fucking right, he is so trouble just like Draco no wonder he had the same aura around him. I should stay away from him and Alex.

 " you must be bunny girl, Boomer's girl in short and you must be sister-in-law ... Brother Brick's girl if I am not wrong which I am sure I am not " Jace said pointing at Bubbles and after that Blossom who giggled knowing how accurate he was and he spoke so much like Draco, his voice almost reminded me of him but there was a slight difference. If he had black hair he would look so much like my Draco. Fuck what? My Draco? Fuck...