Special Chapter #1

Hi everyone

I apologize for not updating for a long time. I had to travel just to see my grandparents, so that was the first thing. We went out every day, so I didn't have time to write at night and I couldn't write in front of them. Second, it was difficult for me to think of the best special chapter as I was unable to write and I forgot to take my book in which I had written notes for this book.

Also as you all know, that chapter 100 was the last and final chapter and this book will have 2 special chapters So after this special chapter and the other I will put this book in the completed but I might edit this book later. I will now concentrate on Say you won't let me go while I am planning to write anew fantasy supernatural fanfic book in future , where you all can enjoy more of butcherup, boomubbles and blossick which I will introduce and give info about more in my other book. 

Okay enough of me annoying you all with the author note.

without wasting more time

let's read

.

.

.

.

9 MONTHS LATER

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Butch, darling can you please change Brenna's diaper?" Keeping Brenna's clothes and diaper on the bed, Buttercup yelled, "also change her clothes. I left everything on the bed "as she went to change in her walk-in closet.

"Why do I always have to change?" Butch sighed, groaning as he scooped up the plush toy his closest buddy had given Brenna off the floor. As he noticed Brenna who was laying on the bed, giggling and fiddling with her own tiny fingers.

Brenna continued to giggle as Butch removed Brennan's clothes, scrunching up his nose and giving her a teasing scowl as Butch smiled and said, "I am the boss of the biggest mafia gang. I'm the Dragon, young lady. How dare you make this murderous man change your stinky poop diapers?" as he smiled at Brenna.

"Well that's because before being a mafia boss you are a father to her and husband to me so these duties are natural so chop chop" Buttercup spoke as she walked to the bedside, took the lotion and putting it to her palm.

"Tell Brick to clean her, she's really attached to him," Butch remarked, smiling at Buttercup, who shook her head and grinned as she observed Butch brush Brenna's small hair.

"Well, he just showed her a lot of attention when you couldn't because you would wake up every night believing that Jace had passed away, so I had to take care of you," Buttercup said as she sighed and continued "I left Brenna with Brick because I knew that he and Blossom would keep her safe also Brenna likes Brick since Boomer was too busy taking care of Alex and Leo, "Buttercup said as she looked at Brenna, who was now sucking on the plush toy.

butch said "Still makes no sense because if he loves and cares for her, he should take the diaper duty back." Buttercup nodded and added, "Honey, he has to now clean Ashton's diaper so quit winning and quickly make her wear her shoes so we can go." Butch shrugged her shoulder in response as he nodded.

Butch grinned at Brenna as he lifted up his daughter, "princess, next time cry when I am not around so your mommy changes you" as Brenna giggled, while Butch continued kissing Brenna on her abdomen, making Buttercup adore her family.

Butch handed Brenna to Buttercup, as Brenna whined a little as Butch went to change and wash his hands. Butch stepped out to see Buttercup and Brenna waiting for him, which made him chuckle as he took Brenna from Buttercup.