CHAPTER: 33 ( PART 5 )

HEY GUYS

( IMPORTANT NOTE IN THE END OF THE CHAPTER, READ IT AFTER YOU ARE DONE READING THIS CHAPTER )

AS YOU ALL KNOW YOU ALL WOULD BE GETTING REGULAR UPDATES ON EVERY TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAYS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY. LIKE LAST TIME ONE OF THE CHAPTERS BELONG TO THE PREVIOUS TUESDAY AND ONE BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY. THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY WHEREAS PART 4 BELONGED TO PREVIOUS TUESDAY.

THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY.

LOVE YOU ALL~

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME.

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR CO-OPERATING WITH ME.

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

I was enjoying Alex's company, he was a sweet boy. He didn't care about a thing but at the same time, he cared a lot which was a lot like Bubbles. I smiled as I looked at him as he felt so proud of my answer and explanation for some reason " who is her type of a guy " Alex and I looked at our right side only to see Butch standing there as Alex awkwardly laughed scratching his neck as he looked at me as I was looking at Butch with no emotions because I can't show weakness nor I can tell him I love him or else he would leave me for good and our friendship would be ruined as well.

" you know him and hate him so I don't wanna say his name, " I said trying to tell him that I already confessed to him last night as Alex looked at me for a second as he turned his head towards Butch only to see the anger in his eyes for some odd reason. He should be happy that I am talking about him. " Dexter " Butch suddenly muttered through his gritted teeth as Alex looked at me and honestly I was confused as well for his sudden answer when suddenly Butch grabbed my arm pulling me away from Alex very harshly.

" hey, it hurts, " I said in a low voice as I heard Butch chuckling deeply giving me goosebumps. I had a chill run down my spine. " great I am glad it does, it's just the starting anyway baby girl, it's going to hurt more than you expected anyway, " Butch said pulling me away from everyone as I held in the pain because I am used to all the bruising anyway. " hey Butch stop she is hurting, " Alex suddenly said as he stood up and ran towards us and now was right in front of us.  

" I don't fucking care now move before I call Jace, " Butch said angrily as Alex took a step back scared maybe because butch scolded him even though he is usually on Alex's side rather than Jace. " let ...let her go before I call brother Brick and Boomer " Alex stood up for himself and me making me feel really happy because no one ever did that except for Bubbles and Blossom.  Butch suddenly pulled me and made me stand in front of him as I looked at Alex who looked really worried.

" Alex don't worry I am ok. It's between me and him. I can handle him " I said trying to comfort Alex as I smiled at him when Butch clicked his tongue making me look at him. " JACE " Butch yelled once as he looked around and saw him waiting in a line for ice-cream. He grabbed Alex's arm as he walked towards Jace as he pulled us both but pushed Alex onto him. " don't let him out of your sight " Butch said deeply scaring Alex a little as Jace looked at him and I as he smirked nodding. Alex looked scared as I smiled and nodded to calm him down, he reminded me of Bubbles back in the days.