CHAPTER: 69

HI GUYS 

THIS IS A BLOSSICK CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AS USUAL. MY COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING ANYMORE SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR A WHILE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE IF I CAN.

PLEASE GO AND VOTE ON MY COMPETITION BOOK BECAUSE THE READS AND VOTES ARE VERY FEW. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU ALL COULD READ AND VOTE...IF NOT READ THEN JUST VOTE PLEASE.

WITHOUT WASTING TIME LET'S START THE STORY

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BRICK / LOUKAS P.O.V

The sound of the alarm clock was loud as my eyes opened and I yawned while closing the alarm clock. I looked at the time and realized I was 5 minutes late, so I kissed my wife who was sleeping next to me.

"Babe, we're getting late," I said into Blossom's ear as I kissed her neck as she stirred in her sleep.

I yawned as I stretched to get out of bed and go to the bathroom to freshen up. I went through my morning routine as I sighed and yawned again, as I was quite sleepy. I'm sure it'll be a long day because I'm tired and we have to go shopping, so I'm sure the day will move slowly.

The time will pass slowly, and by the end of the day, I will be exhausted. I need to plan my day and routine so that I can finish all of my work as soon as possible so that I can enjoy my honeymoon with Blossom as much as possible.

As I walked out of the restroom, I noticed Blossom sitting on the bed, yawning."Good morning, Pinky." I greeted my wife as she smiled and stood up as she walked my way and hugged me.

"Good morning, brick," Blossom said as I kissed the crown of her head and hugged her back. This is what I've always wanted; my day would be perfect today.

"I'll go freshen up," Blossom said as she smiled and letting me go, humming as I glanced at the clock and quickly went to change.

Okay, we had to go shopping today, so I figured wearing something casual one day wouldn't hurt, so that's what I wore.

I brushed my hair as I reached for my work bag, in which I kept my cap, which I will wear once I leave the office.

When Blossom walked inside our walk-in closet, I sighed as I wore my shoes. Blossom's face flushed red, possibly because she did it all the time at home, but seeing her only in a towel hugging her body makes me want to take it off.