CHAPTER: 88

HI GUYS

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S CHAPTER 88 NOW AND THIS BOOK IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END SOON...BUT THIS BOOK WILL HAVE A SHORT SEQEL ON JACE AND ALEXANDER.

THAT BOOK WILL BE ONLY ON THEM WITH THE BUTCHERCUP, BLOSSICK AND BOOMUBBLES AS SIDE CHARACTERS WITH JUST FEW CHAPTERS IN-BETWEEN.

YOU WILL READ WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM IN THE FUTURE AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM IN THE PAST...THOUGH YOU MIGHT ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM BUT STILL... IT WILL BE MORE IN DETAILS.

FUTURE CHAPTERS MIGHT BE A BIT HEART-BREAKING AND SERIOUS BUT I WILL TRY TO BRIGHTEN UP THE MOOD BY ADDING SOME FLUFFY SCENES.

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

It was finally time for me to leave this place and return to my home with Butch and my baby girl ... I am really excited.

Since Butch wasn't here yet, I kept everything in the bag and double-checked everything because I needed to get ready.

Today was the day Butch had promised to put an end to everything...Even so, I'd rather he leave the gang and not start a fight.

Butch believes that this is his one and only chance to put an end to everything because he doesn't want us to live in fear of being murdered one day.

I'm glad Jace and Butch planned everything with Brick and Boomer and got their confirmation that it's a safe plan.

Butch is my main concern because he is planning to murder Ace and has stated that he will not go to jail because his father Mojo and Oliver will take care of everything.

I asked Butch if Oliver and Mojo could handle everything, but he said it wouldn't be safe for them, plus Ace won't come out unless Butch fights him, and Ace wants Jace.

Butch and Jace were arguing in front of me, and I, Blossom, and Bubbles were watching as Brick tried to solve the problem and Boomer tried to explain and calm Alexander.

Butch and Jace kept arguing because Jace wanted us all to be safe, so he was willing to take a chance and go inside the snakes to destroy it for good but he was planning to do this alone.

Butch obviously disagreed because Jace is like his father, brother, and best friend and I'm sure Butch doesn't want to lose someone he cares about again.

I know I'm worried for no reason, but I absolutely love Butch and don't want anything bad to happen to him, so I asked him if he could just leave the gang, but Butch kissed me and assured me that everything was under control, and I will trust him.

Worst of all, today is our wedding party and Brenna's welcome home party, both of which will be attended by a large number of people including Morbucks, Sam and Tiara.

People will now know that Brenna has been born, which is dangerous, but Butch claims that Brenna is his daughter and that she has dragon blood running through her veins, indicating that she is strong.

I just hope nothing bad happens today, and I'm confident it won't but still I am just worried for everyone because they are my family now.

I sighed as I kept the bags on the sofa that belonged to me and Brenna as I  sat on the bed, twisting the water bottle cap open.