CHAPTER: 55

HI GUYS

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE FACT THAT I WAS REALLY BUSY PAST WEEK. ALSO, THIS IS A LITTLE GIFT FOR YOU ALL CAUSE YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME A LOT AND WAIT A LOT FOR THE UPDATES. SO I THOUGHT OF GIVING YOU ALL THIS UPDATE AND I WILL BE WRITING ON SATURDAY AS WELL SO THIS IS JUST A UPDATE I DID EARLY FOR A THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING ME, SUPPORTING ME AND VOTING/COMMENTING/ READING MY STORIES.

ON SATURDAY I MIGHT EITHER WRITE ON BOOMUBBLES AGAIN OR MAYBE BUTCHERCUP BUT AFTER THAT IT WILL BE ON BLOSSICK AND MARRIAGE.

PLEASE GO READ MY BOOK ON THE OTHER APP BECAUSE I NEED THAT BOOK VIEWS TO GO HIGH SO IT COULD GO TO PAPER PUBLISHMENT. PLEASE READ THAT BOOK AND COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU ALL CAN ALSO VOTE. BECAUSE OF FEW OF YOU GUYS, THE RATING WENT FROM 8.9 TO 9 AND I REALLY WANT IT TO GO TO 10 AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT YOU ALL.

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BOOMER P.O.V

Yesterday everything was a literal mess and I woke up to find myself in Jace's house but him not here. Brick and Buttercup stayed over but Blossom stayed at her house while Jace and Butch stayed in the layer and tried finding out who these people were with their gang. 

Last night I woke up when I heard the doorbell so I went out to see Alex opening the door for Brick, Butch and Buttercup but sadly Butch left with Jace while they both told me to take care of myself. 

I hate it that I couldn't fight those people and I couldn't protect my lover which angered me a lot and the thought of losing her scares me. I have once lost my loved ones and because of that I kind of panic whenever anything happens and end up getting hurt.

I played with my twisted hand as I saw Bubbles sleeping next to me with her arms wrapped around my torso. I sighed as he closed my eyes and tried to sleep again but it was hard because every time I closed my eyes, I saw those people grabbing Bubbles and taking her away from me. 

I gasped as I opened my eyes and looked around sighing. It was 8 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I wasn't going to the office anyway so I thought I can rest but now it is getting hard to rest as well. I stood up and went to the washroom as I took a shower and changed into a new outfit while I did my daily routine later. 

I exited the washroom to see Bubbles still sleeping so I walked up to her and kissed her forehead as I walked out of the room sighing

I exited the washroom to see Bubbles still sleeping so I walked up to her and kissed her forehead as I walked out of the room sighing. I went to the kitchen as I grabbed a bowl and poured some milk and later some cereal as I took a spoon and grabbed my bowl as I walked out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa while I checked my notification and everything on social media.