CHAPTER: 95 (PART 1)

HI GUYS
🎃🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃🎃

SORRY GUYS THAT I COULDN'T UPDATE OR ANYTHING AND THAT IS BECAUSE I WAS HAVING EXAMS AND ASSIGNMENTS SO I GOT EXTREMELY BUSY BUT NOW I AM TOTALLY FREE.

I WILL START UPDATING EVERY WEEK 1 CHAPTER AND WHEN I GET USED TO IT AGAIN...I WILL START UPDATING 2 CHAPTERS A DAY SO I HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY FOR UPDATES AGAIN. I WANT TO FINISH THIS BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN START WRITING 'SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO'

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT...

LOVE YOU ALL...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCP P.O.V

My eyes opened as I quickly closed them again, and this time I blinked slowly as I opened them only to see the ceiling and smell medicines.

I scrunched my nose as I tried to sit because I felt sharp pain on my arm, but I ignored the pain and sat only to see Boomer asleep on the sofa with visible bags under his eyes.

I used all of my strength to get down and leave when I suddenly felt weak and fell, but I felt arms wrap around me to hold me. I looked up to see Boomer, who passed a tiny smile my way, so I returned it.

Boomer said, "You need to stay in bed," and I looked at him puzzled as he passed a small smile and added, "Please." I agreed and returned to the bed, where he now sat as well but on the side while he rubbed his face.

Boomer quickly stood up, grabbed the water glass and straw, and handed it to me. I sipped it, and it felt nice in my throat, so I handed it back to him and said, "Thank you," and he nodded and smiled as he set the glass on the side table.

When I saw a bandage on his forehead and another on his arm and leg, I realized I had a lot of questions for him but had no idea how to approach him because he just seemed so weak and exhausted.

How are you doing? I inquired when Boomer peered at me and sighed, shaking his head to a "no," before he sighed once more and asked, "Are you okay?" He massaged his face and added, "You forgot?" as I was confusedly staring at him when the memories immediately popped into my thoughts while I was looking at him.

Brenna being motionless, our car hitting the tree, Bubbles and Blossom passing out while they were harmed. Jace was seriously injured, and Alexander and Brick both passed out....Butch...where is he?

I yelled, "WHERE IS BUTCH," as Boomer looked at me sadly. This troubled me since I vaguely recall Butch helping me with my dislocated shoulder, which was so painful that I could hardly stand it. However, before I passed out, I heard a gunshot and saw Butch fall to the ground. 

"Butch...he...um...he" Boomer was stuttering as he looked away and tried not to have an eye contact with me, which alarmed me because Boomer and I were the only people in the room; where are the rest of our family members? Are they alright?

I stroked his head and asked, "Boomer, please tell me what's happening." He looks so sad and broken, it worries me as I observed tears in his eyes.

I knew it must be difficult for him to say anything, and I needed to gently ask him to tell me everything, so I took a deep breath while he clutched his hand and I asked, "Where is Blossom, and is she okay?" As he looked up and replied, "In the other room, she didn't get too badly harmed because Brick protected her," I nodded, relieved.