CHAPTER: 40

HEY, GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE 3 POINT OF VIEWS (BLOSSOM..BUBBLES AND BUTTERCUP)... SO HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. NEW CHAPTER LIKE ALWAYS WOULD BE UPDATED EVERY TUESDAY. STAY SAFE ALL OF YOU.

NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT HAVE MANY PARTS BUT I AM NOT SURE YET...

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BLOSSOM P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around all tired, I was laying on the carpet with a small comforter on me in my walk-in-wardrobe. Yesterday night Bubbles and Buttercup stayed over and we were selecting outfits for today. Also, Bubbles and I were teaching Buttercup how to walk in heels.

We practiced late and don't know when fell asleep. I groaned as I turned to my left side to see Bubbles sleeping with many dresses on top of her and she looked really comfortable. I scanned my eyes around to find Buttercup but she was nowhere so I stretched and got up yawning. " hey Bubbles wake up, " I said softly as I sat next to her and shaking her. 

She mumbled something as I saw her eyes open slowly. She looked around and giggled lightly seeing where she is sleeping. I stood up as I walked out of the wardrobe with Bubbles behind. She flopped on the bed as she pulled the blanket on her and snuggled in." where's Buttercup " I whispered curiously when I saw a paper on my dressing table's mirror. I walked closer and now stood right in front of it as I read it.

Going home, Yesterday wasn't kicked out yet stayed and if step-parents found out, they won't let me go. I also have lots of chores to do so see you soon 

I shrugged as I closed the curtain and turned on the A.C as I quickly sat next to Bubbles and switched on my mobile as I laid down and surfed on Instagram but as usual got bored pretty soon so I kept my mobile on the side table as I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me completely.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes shot open at the sound of loud ringing as I sighed keeping a hand on my heart to even my breathing as I looked at the caller id as I frowned. It was Buttercup so I pressed the decline button not wanting her to waste the credit. 

I looked at my left to see Bubbles fast asleep. Yesterday we stayed up late so no wonder she is in deep sleep. I dialed Buttercup's number as I waited for her to pick up the call and thankfully after a few rings she picked up the call. ( A/N: " Bold " Buttercup....*person on the other line would be written in bold*)

" Hey "

" Hey, what's up? " 

" Just wanted to call you and tell you that I might not come to Bu-Draco's birthday party "

" what the hell...why? "

" well you see today is a holiday for all of us and that means my crazy step-sister is also free and at home. My step-family is inviting some people so I gotta cook a lot of food. "