CHAPTER: 63 (PART 2)

HI GUYS

WELL, I NOTICED MOST OF YOU ALL COULDN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...HONESTLY, I COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO HERE IS A SPECIAL UPDATE FOR ALL MY SPECIAL READERS WHO COMMENTED AND MOTIVATED ME ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER. I WILL UPDATE ON SATURDAY AS WELL SO KEEP ON VOTING AND COMMENTING TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO WRITE MORE.

I FINISHED ALL MY WORK QUICKLY JUST TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER SO LET'S SEE WHAT YOU ALL FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

I WILL NOW BE GOING BACK TO FINISH MY OTHER WORK SO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD CAUSE I STARTED WRITING IT TODAY AND JUST FINISHED IT RIGHT NOW AND I DIDNT EVEN RECHECK. IT IS AN EXTRA LONG 4588 WORDS CHAPTER SO ENJOY.

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME LET'S READ WHAT HAPPENS TO OUT BUTTERCUP AND LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

"You are not allowed to get pregnant. No babies and if you remember that was the only rule of the house" Draco yelled as he rolled his eyes making Buttercup flinch again while she took a step back sniffing. "I want to have babies" Buttercup whispered out as Draco spoke "I don't want to and that is final ... end of discussion" in the 'I don't care' tone which boiled Buttercup's blood yet made her so sad.

"What about me? I have been begging you and crying every day just hoping you say okay to having babies" Buttercup huffed out as she turned Butch around and made him face herself while she stared right into his eyes glaring back with tears still falling.

"Buttercup you are making me think you are pregnant," Draco said as Buttercup rolled her eyes at him and yelled, "YES...YES, I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY" which suddenly hit her that she just told Butch that she is pregnant.

Buttercup's eyes widened realizing what she said as she suddenly held onto butch but slipped down as she sat on the floor with her eyes wide open all shocked while she kept on crying. All the anger and words left her. Buttercup now just felt terrified...scared that what will Butch do to her and her baby now. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V 

All the anger and words left me. I now just felt terrified...scared that what will Butch do to me and my baby now. I couldn't even stand or run away from everything. It was as if time stopped and Butch and I were the only ones around. 

I looked here and there hoping I see a familiar face who could save me but unfortunately Butch had closed the balcony door and the music was really loud inside so even if I yelled no one could hear me plus even if I saw someone I won't be able to speak up because of my muteness. I would be scared to speak up. I think I am the most comfortable around Butch only. 

Butch suddenly held my arm which made me flinch as he made me stand up while he started pulling me somewhere by my wrist. "D-Draco where are you taking me?" I questioned all scared as he stopped walked and turned around to face me while he glared shutting me up.